How to give up in the heat, from which foods to give up and which antiperspirant choose? In a special selection of BeautyHack - 22 councils that will help to keep track of hygiene and sweat less.
Wear cotton or flax clothes
Synthetics does not give air to contact with the skin - as a result you will be hot, and noticeable traces will appear on the clothes. The solution to the problem will be a choice in favor of clothes from natural materials - cotton and flax are considered the most "breathable".
Give preference to dark fabrics
Yes, the dark color clothing attracts heat and in the worst case can cause overheating, but not everything is so simple with a white tint. Light colors repel not only the external heat, but also the warmth of your body - that is why nomads in the desert prefer black robes. In addition, the wet spots are less noticeable on dark clothing.
Choose loose clothes
What is free to the cut, the more air will be circulated. If you are worried about hyperships, in particularly hot days, give up tight t-shirts and narrow trousers. By the way, a large number of decorations - especially on the neck - will also exacerbate the situation.
Use special liners for armpits
Potted pads really exist and help protect clothing from moisture. Previously, for this purpose, special "sewn" liners used, but modern hygiene gaskets from sweat were significantly simplified by life. Some of them are attached to the clothes, others directly on the skin, but in any case, it is worth making a choice in favor of disposable liners.
Buy absorbent foot insoles
If you are worried about excessive steepness stop, try using special insoles - they will not give the microbes to multiply and prevent odor's appearance. You have to choose disposable insoles with antibacterial impregnation and deodorizing layer - they will withstand until 20 hours of walking.
Mix the food soda with water to the consistency of thick paste, apply on the yellowed plots of light clothes and leave for an hour and a half. Then, comprehend as usual and dry at room temperature - in some cases the procedure is recommended to repeat twice.
Use special antiperspira
Follow the fact that deodorants do not work? The substances contained in them will only muffle the unpleasant smell, so antipers welded to help you. For excessive sweating suffering, clinical analogs with a higher content of aluminum salts have been released, but they are only applied on the recommendations of the dermatologist's doctor. With moderate sweating, use natural deodorizing agents - you can find the perfect here.
Apply the antiperspirant before bedtime
To extract the maximum benefit from the antiperspirant, apply it for the night when sweat glands are less active. In this case, the product will fall into the output ducts and will remain in them for a long time - but the skin should be dry.
Wear with you antiperspirant napkins
For those who are bothering sweating not only in the area of the armpits, but also in their hands and legs, they invented special antiperspirant napkins. But the most important advantages of this fund are easy to use and mobility.
Apply the antiperspirant only on clean skin
The additional layer of the antiperspirant will not help if you have already sweated, therefore it is necessary to apply it solely on clean and dry skin. Efficiency will decrease in the case when you apply an antiperspirant on top of another means. If you feel the need to apply a deodorant or antiperspirant re-accept shower and only then use the tool.
Simple truth - the more often we accept the shower, the less fun. Do not limit yourself to antiperspira and try to follow the cleanliness of the body during the day. And in particularly hot days, try to take a warm shower and give the skin to dry and cool naturally before dressing.
Collect hair in tail or beam
In fact, any high hairstyle is suitable - the tail, a bundle or even a spit (you can also be inspired here). The main thing is that the neck can "breathe." In addition, so your hair will remain clean longer.
Do not forget about dry shampoo
Dry shampoo absorbs not only dust and pollution, but also sweat. If there is no possibility to wash your head, refresh the laying with a dry shampoo and disperse your hair. Apply the remedy and at night - it absorbs excess fat until you sleep, and in the morning your hair will be more voluminous. The best dry shampoos have already tested the design of the BeautyHack - the verdict is looking here.
Use cosmetics with cream texture
Dense powders, crumbly blush and Bronzemen are not the best option for hot days. The creamy texture merges with the skin, and makeup will be more resistant - and the face will become less sweat. If during the day you have a fat brilliance, wash the skin with matting napkins or, as a last resort, apply the transparent mineral powder - it will not hit the pores much.
Apply spray-lock to make the makeup longer
Even cream funds can be rided in the heat - so that this does not happen, secure makeup with a special fixing spray. Some of them are adapted even to extreme conditions - for example, to a torrential rain. Most of these sprays contain an acrylic copolymer that creates an invisible barrier on the skin. The choice, of course, should be done in favor of sprays with a matting effect.
Make a choice in favor of BB-cream instead of a tonal basis
Dense tone creams further enhance the selection of sebum and contribute to the blockage of extended pores. Give preference to moisturizing tinting facilities or BB and CC creams. And the waterproof consilet will help to disguise serious disadvantages.
When hyperhydrosis, Botox injections will help
In some cases, the dermatologist can offer you a cosmetic solution to the problem - with the help of injections of botulinum-toxin type A. They break the neuromuscular transmission in sweat glands, in response to which excessive sweating and unpleasant odor will disappear. Do not be afraid of irritation and blockage - sweat gland will cease to produce sweat, and in the pores nothing will accumulate. You can read more about this procedure here.
Sometimes the body reacts with excessive sweating on disease. If the problem delivers great discomfort, consult a doctor and get an assignment for testing. Strong sweating may be symptoms of diseases such as neuritis, obesity or hypothyroidism.
Candle coffee and acute food
Coffee, acute and spicy food (as well as alcohol) contribute to heat generation - and, as a result, sweat isolation, therefore it is worth cutting their consumption. In the heat drink fastened tea, and even better - simple water.
To avoid increased sweating, many are reduced to the consumption of water to a minimum. But when we sweat, the body loses a significant amount of fluid, so the balance must be restored in a timely manner. Rushing out of extreme to extreme and drink too much water is also not worth it - stick to the standard mode and do not allow a strong feeling thirst.
Try to lose weight
Hyperhydrosis with overweight - frequent phenomenon. The greater the body of the body, the more heat it produces, and the thick layer of fat blocks its output - as a result, the body is saved by sweating, in order to somehow cool down. Let the discomfort from sweating will be another factor in favor of a healthy lifestyle.
Purchase and try not to be nervous
Increased sweating - one of the main symptoms of stress and emotional experiences, from here and married the expression "threw the sweat". The easiest solution to the problem will be a healthy sleep, a duration of at least 7 hours. And find out who is stronger - you or stress - you can, passing our test.
Hyperhydrosis of the armpits - This is a disorder that affects the eccrine sweat glands of the axillary areas, which is manifested by an excessive sweating, intense unpleasant odor. The amount of sweat released does not correspond to the level of physical activity, significantly exceeds the physiological rate of moisture dividing to maintain normal body temperature. The diagnosis is made on the basis of the anamnesis, the clinical picture of the disease, the results of diagnostic samples. The treatment implies the use of medical antiperspirants, the appointment of physiotherapy, botulinum-toxin injections. In the absence of an effect from conservative therapy, an operation is performed.
For the designation of the disease in the medical literature, the term "axillary hyperhydrosis" is used. According to statistics, only in 1% of cases, the local violation of the sweating develops without visible causes based on the available genetic susceptibility. The remaining 99% is a consequence of pathological processes occurring in the body. The idiopathic localized hyperhydrosis suffers 3% of the population of the Earth. At the same time, the share of the axillary hyperhydroposis accounts for 51% of the number of all cases. According to different sources, from 30 to 65% of patients with an increased sweating in the field of armpits have blood relatives suffering from the same problem.
Hyperhydrosis of the armpits
Resistant violation of the functioning of the sweat glands can be a consequence of a number of external influences and internal disorders. The diagnosis of primary hyperhydroposis is made only after eliminating all possible reasons for the development of secondary pathology of sweating. In the genesis of the disease they have the greatest meaning:
- Genetic predisposition. The increase in the total number of glands on the square centimeter of the skin, their sensitivity to nervous stimulation leads to excess moisture. In this case, the existing hereditary predisposition is realized only in part of patients under the influence of stress, damaging environmental impacts and other factors.
- Neurological disorders. The strengthening of sweating can develop due to the dysfunction of nerve centers responsible for thermoregulation. Psycho-emotional stress, stress, neurosis can provoke the development of the disease or aggravate its current. To eliminate organic lesions of the brain, at elevated sweating, consulting a neurologist is appointed.
- Thyroidopathy. Local increase in the swelling of the axillary depression against the background of the existing diseases of the thyroid gland is more often diagnosed in women. It is accompanied by a number of symptoms and complaints having asthenovegetive nature: unstable heart rate, fatigue, sleep disorder, memory, attention. Simultaneously with axillary, with the pathology of the thyroid gland, palm or sole hyperhydrosis can develop.
In the skin of the axillary depression there are eccrine and apocryne sweat glands. The first are surface superficially, function, starting from birth, are intended primarily for thermoregulation. The second are deeply located in the dermis and subcutaneous tissue, sometimes at a depth of 6-8 mm, begin to highlight sweat during puberty. The secret of the apokriny swelling glands has a kind of blessed liquid, which contains a large amount of protein, ammonia, lipids, carbohydrates. The active reproduction of bacteria on this nutritional substrate leads to the allocation of a large number of exchange products, which is manifested by the advent of the characteristic smell of sweat.
In the genesis of axillary hyperhydroposis, the leading role is given to hyperfunctions of eccrine sweat glands. Larger than it is supposed, the amount of sweat is highlighted in conditions of insufficiency of the mechanisms of regulation of sweating by the peripheral sympathetic nervous system. Apokric glands may contribute to the development of symptoms in the adolescence period, determining the axillary regions of intense unpleasant smell.
The axillary hyperhydrosis refers to the group of local chronic disturbances. For this group of diseases, the involvement in the pathological process of one anatomical area is characteristic. Depending on the development conditions of pathology, two main forms of the disease are distinguished, various clinical manifestations and approaches to treatment:
- Primary (essential). Developed as an independent disease from the first months of life against the background of genetic predisposition. A feature of the idiopathic forms of the disease is to reduce the sweating to normal values at night.
- Secondary. It is a consequence of a number of endocrine, neurological diseases. May develop at any age. The increase in the severity of hyperhydrosis correlates with the exacerbation of the "causal" pathological process. When leaving for remission on the main disease, sweating axillary regions is reduced to the norm. The secondary localized sweating of the armpits is characterized by a constant level of moisture release during the day.
The severity of the course of the disease is determined taking into account the amount of liquid released, the subjective patient's attitude to the problem, the presence of difficulties in everyday life associated with excessive sweating of the axillary region. Hyperhidrosis Disease Severity Scale (HDSS) Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyperosis Scale includes 4 degrees of severity of disease manifestations:
- First. The sweating of the axillary depression zone does not exceed the physiological norm. A person is enough daily hygienic care to feel comfortable. Its activity does not suffer.
- Second. The degree of sweating is regarded as permissible, but the person needs more attention to pay hygienic procedures. There may be discomfort associated with high humidity of the axillary area when performing everyday affairs.
- Third. The amount of sweat released by the skin of the armpits is regarded by the patient as hardly tolerant. Physical activity, home work, labor activity is significantly limited.
- Fourth. The constant abundant local selection of sweat becomes unbearable, interferes in work and life, makes inaccessible certain types of activity, leads to social disadaptation.
Symptoms of hyperhydrosis armpits
Patients note the constant humidity of the axillary archives. Sweat impresses clothes. At the same time, wet stains appear not only on a thin shirt, but also on dense blade or jacket tissue. Hygienic procedures do not allow to cope with the unpleasant smell of the body, even if the patient takes a shower every few hours.
Excessive sweating limits the possibility of patients to play sports, perform heavy physical work, and in severe cases - the usual work on the house. Patients begin to be fixed on constantly wet armpits, their uncomfortable sensations, which affects the concentration of attention, memory, emotional state. People shy their defect, which is negatively reflected in interpersonal communication.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, 80% of patients with axillary hyperhydrosis experiences considerable difficulties in establishing and maintaining contacts with people. Against this background, half of the patients develop depressed varying severity. While excessive sweating is not a life-threatening disease, the psychological state of people with constantly wet armpits are much worse than in patients with severe psoriasis and other serious dermatological diseases. Localized sweating may cause hydraenite development, since high humidity contributes to the reproduction of microorganisms, skin maceration.
The main difficulty in setting the correct diagnosis in the excessive sweating of the armpits is to identify the cause of the development of the disease. Without this, in the case of secondary hyperhydroposis, the patient will be forced to fight the symptom, and not with the disease. To the examination of the patient, in addition to a dermatologist, an endocrinologist and a neurologist can be attracted. Mandatory points of a comprehensive examination are:
- Iodine starch test (minor test). A simple diagnostic method that allows you to obtain a qualitative assessment of the sweating of a particular body area. According to the degree of intensity of the starch of starch iodine, per unit of time, you can establish the fact of the presence of a hyperhydroposis in a patient, to determine the boundaries of the problem area.
- Gravimetric test. The method is based on the determination of the amount of selected sweat, which is expressed in mg / min. The diagnosis of hyperhydroposis is established in men with rates of 20 mg / min., Women have 10 mg / min. The test is used mainly in clinical studies to assess the effectiveness of certain methods of treatment.
- Evapometry. The instrumental method of researching the functioning and condition of the skin, which in addition to the speed of the transpaidermal loss of moisture, estimates a number of other indicators. The use of evapometry limits the high cost of instruments, so the method is mainly used when conducting scientific research.
Treatment of hyperhydrosis armpits
Treatment of the hyperhydroposis of the armpits may include hygienic measures, physiotherapy, injection and surgical techniques. Their use is justified in patients with essential hyperhydrosis. With secondary axillary hyperhydrosis, it is advisable to identify and eliminate the cause of the development of excessive sweating, however, the methods of symptomatic treatment can be successfully used in this category of patients.
Patients with 1 and 2 degrees of gravity on HDSS can cope with the problem by making minor adjustments to their daily body care. With 3 and 4 degrees of gravity, the means controlling the sweating have auxiliary value, are used simultaneously with conservative treatment techniques, cosmetology procedures. Easy the life of a patient with high sweating helps:
- Medical antiperspirants. The main active component of the means of this group is aluminum hexachlorihydrate, less often aluminum chloride with a concentration of 20-40%. It penetrates sweat glands and clogs them for a while. The prerequisite for the effectiveness of the medical antiperspirant is its applying to dry skin. It limits the use of funds in patients with 4 degree of weight of hyperhydrogen over the HDSS scale.
- Hygienic liners for armpits. The sticky side of the liners is fixed on clothing with an inside in the province. The absorbing surface prevents the appearance of sweat spots. Active ingredients that have been impressed by the material of the liners, contain the reproduction of bacteria, eliminate a person from an unpleasant smell. Masters for armpits can be used simultaneously with hygienic or medical antiperspira.
Indications and contraindications to conservative treatment are determined during the dermatological reception after a comprehensive patient survey. Given the age, the presence of concomitant diseases, the technical equipment of the clinic of the patient can be recommended:
- Anticholinergic drugs. It is possible to enteric administration of medicines, their local introduction into the skin through ionophoresis. Local treatment is preferred, since drugs when taking inside can give adverse reactions. More often than other drugs of this group use glycopyrolate. The method has limited effectiveness regarding the correction of sweating.
- Ultrashonic therapy (UHF). Under the influence of the electro-profit field of a certain frequency, the local heating of the tissues occurs. The temperature increase induces the thermolysis of the sweat glands at certain parts of the body. Treatment involves performing 4 procedures with an interval of 1 week. This allows you to achieve a pronounced reduction in the sweating in theores, the elimination of the unpleasant sweat smell for up to 6 months.
Injection tools and hardware procedures can be used to combat excessive sweating. The advantage of the methodology used in cosmetology is their versatility: for one procedure, several aesthetic problems can be eliminated. More often than others in the fight against sweating apply:
- Botox injections. The introduction of types of botulinum-toxin type A normalizes the sweating for 4-6 months. On the slipping of one axillary region requires from 70 to 150 units of the drug. Most patients are enough injections once a year in the spring, so as not to experience discomfort when wearing light open clothing in warm months.
- Laser treatment. The destruction of the glands is carried out with the help of micro-cannula, which through small punctures is introduced into the dermis. One procedure is enough to reduce the sweating by 80%. The treatment with a laser is carried out under local anesthesia in outpatient conditions. Compensatory reactions after the procedure, as a rule, is not observed.
In most cases, conservative treatment reduces the intensity of pathological manifestations to an acceptable level for a long time. Surgical operations are shown a limited circle of persons who did not succeed in achieving the improvement in other ways. Currently, two main methods are applied:
- Exhaust the skin of the axillary region. The removal of the skin of the axillary depression is the radical method of treating the localized hyperhydrogen, to which they resort only in the absence of the effect of the conservative methods of treatment. The edges of the wound are tightened and stitched. If they cannot be reduced, skin transplant is carried out.
- Cyuptage and liposuction . A cannula for liposuction with a grade is introduced under the skin to a depth of 3-4 mm, where the majority of the eccrine glands are located. It is enough to carry out one scraping to significantly reduce the sweating of the armpits. During the liposuction of problem areas, the nerve endings are traumatized, which in the fatty tissue go to the skin. It also helps to reduce moisture.
Prediction and prevention
Increased tightness of the armpits is a chronic disease, the manifestations of which can only slightly decrease in old age. Conservative treatment allows you to control the intensity of the manifestations of the disease, so that most patients can conduct a familiar lifestyle without resorting to surgical interventions. At the same time, the satisfactory effect is given and expensive injections of botulinumsin, and more affordable UHF procedures.
The intensity of manifestations of pathology is largely determined by emotional voltage associated with the smell of sweat and wet spots on clothing. Patients can be recommended work with a psychotherapist, receiving sedatives, yoga, meditation, meditation, other practices aimed at harmonizing personality and relaxation.
On stressful situations, the body often reacts with reinforced sweating. For example, a person goes to an interview or important negotiations, and suddenly the wet traces appear on his shirt. There is a strong sense of awkwardness, a person loses confidence in himself and cannot focus on affairs. The main thing for him at this point is to control the movements of the hands so that annoying spots under the mouse in no case have noticed others. What you need to do so that the armpits do not sweat?
If such a problem is familiar with you, it's time to take action. Fortunately, there are many available ways for this. First of all, it is necessary to deal with the cause of sweating. In most cases, it is not related to serious illness, and with a nuisance you can cope with yourself. If there is reason to suspect health problems, you need to consult a doctor.
What is the reason for increased sweating?
Pot isolation is a natural physiological phenomenon. Its goal is to reduce body temperature and remove toxic compounds from tissues. Usually the problem of sweating is solved simply. It is enough to change the usual antiperspirant to another, more suitable.
But if hyperhydrosis is pronounced sharply, and sweating exceeds the norm several times, even the most expensive and high-quality antiperspirant can bring. Therefore, you have to make additional measures.
Enhanced sweat selection may be due to such reasons:
- Physical exercise.
- Stresses and nervous overvoltage.
- Exchange processes.
- Individual features of the body.
- Genetic predisposition.
- Climatic conditions.
- Synthetic or too warm clothing.
- Excess weight.
- Some diseases (tuberculosis, diabetes, thyroid pathology, kidney problems, tumors).
Important! Sometimes hyperhydrosis is asymmetrical, that is, only one armpit sweep sweats. Such a state requires urgent advice of the doctor, because it can talk about problems with the kidneys, diseases of the nervous system and the thyroid gland and even about the oncological process!
How to deal with sweating?
Strong sweating brings a lot of problems, especially if his work is associated with teaching, public speeches or frequent business negotiations. In addition, hyperhydrosis can lead to the development of the Pader, when items appear on the skin. Another unpleasant complication of sweating is the development of bacterial infection and inflammation of sweat glands. In some cases, it proceeds quite hard and requires surgical intervention.
Therefore, ignore hyperhydrosis is unacceptable. The first rule that must be observed in hyperhydrosis is enhanced hygiene. The fact is that the sweat itself almost does not smell. The characteristic smell does not appear immediately after its release, but as a result of the vital activity of bacteria that feed later. And this means that the souls must be taken at least 2 times a day - in the morning and in the evening. During water procedures, it is desirable to use an antibacterial soap, such as SafeGuard or Protex. Also, the deodorizing soap SVR Spirial has proven well.
In addition, it is very important to shave the armpits regularly. Otherwise, sweat will be absorbed into the hair, creating ideal conditions for breeding bacteria.
One water procedures and shaving are usually not enough. Calculating the smell bacteria accumulate in the pores and hair bags. Therefore, it is recommended to use special hygiene products - antiperspirants and deodorants. What do they differ from each other?
The antiperspirant contains aluminum particles that interact with skin proteins, forming special complexes. These complexes overlap the flow of sweat glands, blocking the selection of sweat.
Deodorants have another principle of operation. On the production of sweat, they do not affect in any way, but stop the reproduction of bacteria responsible for the unpleasant odor.
If ordinary antiperspirants and deodorants do not help, you can use special means for people inclined to increased sweating. We are talking about antiperspirants with an increased aluminum content. This group includes:
- Drick Control Forte.
Another effective means of hygiene - special gaskets for armpits that are attached from the inside on clothes. They perfectly absorb sweat, protect against smell and warn the appearance of spots. Therefore, you will always feel confident and comfortable.
Households from hyperhydrosis
If the intensive sweating has become a real problem for you, do not rush to spend money on expensive cosmetic procedures in the salons. To begin with, try popular recipes of traditional medicine. Homestabs have a lot of advantages:
- Consist of safe natural components.
- Cost very inexpensive.
- Easy to prepare and apply.
The only disadvantage of people's methods is the need for long courses.
We offer to familiarize yourself with multiple efficient home recipes, thanks to which you can reduce sweat selection. They differ simplicity, affordable and give a good result.
Sage contains a whole complex of active ingredients and is one of the most popular plants in traditional medicine. It has a pronounced bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effect. The infusion of this grass improves the condition in stress and depressions, helps to cope with fatigue. In the form of compresses, Infusion of Sage has proven itself well at night sweating, so it is often recommended to neurotic and tuberculosis patients. The gauze is folded several times, soak in infusion and rub the axillary region. Perform the procedure at least two times a day.
Its decoction is traditionally used for wound healing and burns, as well as to remove inflammatory phenomena. Due to the high concentration of tanning substances, the bark helps to reduce the excessive activity of sweat glands. For rubbing the armpits, the composition is prepared in this way: a couple of bark spoons are poured with a cup of boiling water and 10 minutes hold on a water bath. It will be a healing decoction that you need to use a minimum twice a day. In addition, it is useful to apply baths with this decoction. This will require a little more bark - 3 or 4 spoons.
This natural agent can be bought in any pharmacy. Its solution has a bactericidal effect and therefore can be used instead of a deodorant. It neutralizes the smell well, but the selection of sweat does not stop. Therefore, with severe sweating, it is better to try another tool.
This procedure is one of the most pleasant, it not only eliminates sweating, but also helps to relax. First you need to cook infusion. For this, 3 spoons of dry flowers are poured with a liter of boiling water and are waiting for about 20 minutes. The finished composition is poured into a warm bath.
Parsley, salad and spinach finely cut or dislike. Then they are mixed, wrap marley, and it turns out a "sponge", which you need to diligently "smear" the skin under the mouse.
A good remedy for rubbing can be obtained from such components: glycerin (2 teaspoons), vodka (2 glasses), castor oil (7 teaspoons), dried mint (2 spoons). Mix all the components and leave for 7 days. After insisters and filtering the tool is ready for use. It not only reduces sweating, but also has a pleasant cooling effect.
Treat it with a solution of skin sweating armpits. It is better to do it before bedtime, and in the morning immediately take a shower.
What else can you help?
You can reduce the sweating of the axillary zone by adjusting the diet. Try to use as many products as possible that strengthen the activity of sweat glands. These include:
- A fish.
- Sharp spices.
- Coffee Tea.
Do not forget that daily need to drink enough clean water. Many people think that reducing water consumption, you can achieve a reduction in sweating. In fact, this opinion is wrong. With a lack of water in the body, the water-salt balance is broken, and the problem is only aggravated.
Also pay attention to your clothes. The synthetics misses the air, not allowing the body to "breathe". As a result, the armpit is starting to sweat. Therefore, it is advisable to make a choice in favor of natural materials (cotton, wool, etc.). Do not forget that you always need to dress on the weather. In the summer heat, clothes should be very easy.
To disguise the appearance of unpleasant spots, some dressed in several layers. This will not solve the problem, but only worsen the situation. With poor ventilation, the body will start sweat even more, which is why the smell will increase.
Medical methods to eliminate sweating
In the case of a pronounced hyperhydroposis, careful observance of hygiene and folk methods may not be enough. With strong sweating, it is necessary to obtain a consultation of the doctor, to undergo a survey and make sure that the problem is not related to serious ailment. After that, by consulting with the doctor, one of the modern medical techniques can be used. These include:
- Injection of preparations with botulin. The procedure is performed outpatient and allows you to get rid of sweating at least half a year.
- Ionophoresis. This procedure gives a good effect and is full of complete safety. Therefore, it is possible even at home.
- Curetzh. It is a surgical removal of sweat glands.
- Laser. Allows you to quickly and painlessly remove the glands.
- Liposuction. It involves getting rid of fat along with sweat glands.
- Sympatectomy. Performed endoscopic method. It is an extreme measure, and it is resorted only in cases where other methods did not give results.
Means for intake
If you are prone to hyperhydrosis, special biological supplements from natural components can help you. First of all, they are shown at sweating associated with stressful situations. One of the main components of such additives is sage. This healing grass has the ability to reduce sweat products, and the excess fluid is excreted through the kidneys.
Also, the additives from the hyperhydroposis often include nettle and horsetail. These plants give a diuretic effect and thus reduce the amount of fluid that should be released in the form of sweat. As additional components, soothing herbs often use, for example, Melisu.
Preparations for outdoor use reduce sweating only on a limited area and cannot be strongly affected by thermoregulation. While dietary supplements have a systematic action on the body, that is, simultaneously affect all glands allocated sweat. Theoretically, this can provoke a strong overheating of the body and disruption of the water and electrolyte balance. However, hardly plant additives from sweating have such a pronounced action.
Important! Reception of any biologically active additives requires the prior consultation of the doctor.
How to remove sweat stains from clothes?
Footprints of sweat on clothes are very common trouble. And with increased sweating with this problem, you have to face every day. Is it possible to quickly get rid of ugly traces on your favorite outfits? Fortunately, there are several simple home recipes for this purpose.
It can be used in different ways, it all depends on the type of fabric and its shade. If you need to get rid of spots on white clothes, add the ammonia alcohol into the water during washing (teaspoon per liter). With cotton and colored things come differently. A teaspoon of ammonia is added to the water liter container and yellow traces are wiped with this composition. After that, go to washing. Please note that for silk this method does not fit.
This is an affordable home product effectively only with fresh traces. Problem places on clothing are carefully treated with vinegar, waiting around a quarter of an hour, and then erase things with powder. If pure vinegar did not give the desired result, its action can be strengthened by soda. To do this, connect vinegar and soda in proportions 2: 3. You will have Cashier to handle stains. Clothes are left for an hour, then perform the usual washing.
If you combine it with food soda and water, you will get a great stainover. All components are taken in equal proportions and mix well. The composition is applied to stains and wait about 40 minutes, after which the clothes can be wrapped in warm water with powder.
To remove stains, sweat clothes can be soaked half an hour in salted water. True, with strong traces, this method does not help.
If the home methods were not effective enough, it is better to buy a stain remover in the store.Hypergidrosis
- This is a condition at which the armpits, palms, feet sweat. The deviation delivers physical and psychological discomfort and, as a rule, is accompanied by a unpleasant sweat smell. In women, hyperhydrosis causes only negative emotions. Women's clothing in the armpits area spoils the most impeccable appearance.
Causes of increased sweating
Selection of sweat and evaporation of it from the surface of the skin is a natural physiological process. Potting - the basis of the body thermoregulation. In a day, a healthy person is distinguished and evaporates from the surface of the skin 0.5-0.6 liters of sweat fluid.
Increased sweating can be:
- Primary. It occurs in the absence of any diseases. Half of such patients notes enhanced sweating from one of the parents. The reason is an excessive amount and increased activity of sweat glands.
- Secondary. Develops due to diseases of the endocrine, nervous, vascular systems.
- Local. Diagnosed when only individual areas (armpits, palms, feet, forehead, back or chest) sweat greatly.
- Generalized. It happens when the sweat is abundantly standing out on the entire body surface.
In women, secondary hyperhydrosis is more common, and men are primary.
The most frequent causes of secondary hyperhydroposis:
- Pathology of the nervous system - polyneuropathy, Reino syndrome, Siringomysel, Auriculotineral syndrome, etc.;
- Violation of the work of the endocrine system or temporary hormonal restructuring (pregnancy, breastfeeding, premanist, teenage period);
- chronic intoxication with salts of heavy metals;
- infectious and inflammatory diseases;
- Psyche disorders.
To clarify the reasons why the armpits, palms or feet are intensively sweat, a doctor examination is necessary. The problem of hyperhydrosis is engaged in a dermatologist, but to eliminate common diseases will require a survey at the therapist, a neuropathologist and an endocrinologist.
What to do if the armpits sweat
The first thing to do when the hyperhydroposis problem appears is to turn to the dermatologist.
While the stages of the survey are held, to facilitate discomfort, reducing sweating and eliminate the smell of sweat.
- Refuse synthetic clothes (including socks) and artificial leather shoes. Unfulfilled materials create a greenhouse effect, preventing the normal evaporation of sweat, contribute to the reproduction of bacteria. The vital activity of microorganisms is one of the reasons for an unpleasant smell.
- Do not eat spices, spices, smoked and oily food, reduce the amount of meat in the diet. Preference is better to give vegetables, fruits, crumbs and dairy products.
- Use antipers' deodorants. They are suitable for long daily use. From the stores presented on the shelves, the maximum efficiency has shown those that contain aluminum chloride and aluminum chloride hydrate. These substances have an astringent effect and are capable of mechanically overlapping the duct of the sweat gland, reducing the amount of sweat allocated. A series of long-term deodorants Dry Dry has a resistant effect of up to 7 days, but cannot be applied daily.
- Use a homemade or pharmacy. From the last good effect, Paste and Teymurov Spray have. They contain salicyl and boric acids, essential oils. Preparations containing formaldehyde (formidron and formagel) are no less effective, but they cannot be used pregnant and nursing women. Popular home deodorants are infusion of tea mushroom, lemon juice, grated raw potatoes.
You can also use talc, starch, baby powder. They will absorb a small amount of sweat and will not give a wet spot instantly sprinkling clothes.
Conservative treatment of hyperhydroza
If a disease causing increased sweating is revealed, first of all treat it. As a rule, with the right approach to therapy, complaints about sweating are sharply reduced.
In the absence of a general disease, hyperhydrosis is defined as primary and suggest conservative or operational (surgical) methods of treatment.
The conservative treatment includes the introduction of the skin on the problem area of botulinum neurotoxin type A. It is part of the preparations as:
Preparations are distinguished by the manufacturer, degree of cleaning, production technology and cost. Popular in our market - Botox and Dysport. They are most studied and predictable.
The effect of one-time introduction of botulinum is kept for 3-9 months, then the injection must be repeated. Contraindications for treatment:
- acute infections, inflammatory diseases;
- a tendency to bleeding due to low blood coagulation;
- Individual intolerance to the drug.
From the procedure it is better to refrain during menstrual bleeding.
It is resorted to it if you wish or the need to make rid of the problem of increased sweating forever. In the surgical method, the sweat glands are destroyed, nerve impulses leading to them are removed or blocked.
Most often perform operation called Thoracic sympathectomy. It can be performed endoscopic or open access. The essence of the methodology is mechanical or chemical damage to the sympathetic nerve, possibly destruction of the current. As a result of the impact, a nervous impulse is blocked, which regulates the operation of the swelling glands of the armpits and palms. There are techniques of operation when the nerve barrel is not destroyed, and it is clenched - it makes it possible to restore the nerve.
Local operations in hyperhydrosis may be of the following types:
- Liposuction in the armpits zone. It can be chemical, laser or ultrasonic. As a result, nerve endings that feed the signals of sweating are removed, but the swelling glands themselves remain intact. The effect lasts 3-5 years.
- Kyuptage (scraping) of subcutaneous fatty fiber together with sweat glands, the effect of lifetime.
- Excision (removal) of the axillary area with subcutaneous fatty tissue and sweat glands. Leaves after himself a long scar, which is unlikely to cause delight of the girl.
- Laser treatment - sweat glands and part of hair follicles introduced under the skin is damaged under the skin. 3-5 sessions are performed, the effect lasts all life.
Before starting treatment of hyperhydroposis, it is necessary to complete and comprehensively examination. The decision on what to do in each particular case, as well as which method will be optimal for the patient, take together with the attending physician. Therapy at home is undesirable.
Read Next: The smell of sweat under the mouse
What to do if the armpits sweat?
It is worth understanding what to do if the armpits are very sweat and what is it fraught with? There is nothing dangerous or terrible in this, but, nevertheless, for many people it is a real problem. Therefore, you should look for ways to solve it. Now it is worth voicing the most common options for getting rid of an unpleasant phenomenon.
Personal hygiene and proper nutrition
So, first of all it is worth paying attention to the diet. It should be noted that caffeine and theobromine are able to stimulate sweating. Therefore, it is desirable to eliminate products that contain these components. So coffee, chocolate, cocoa and coffee for some time should become the worst enemies of man. In addition to the diet, the hygienic rules must be observed. It is recommended to take shower twice a day. In addition, it is advisable to wear comfortable clothes, only natural tissues and materials are preferred. Synthetic should be prohibited.
Deodorants from the tightness of the armpits
Many of us do not represent other ways to combat increased sweating and an unpleasant armpit smell, besides the use of deodorants or antiperspirants. It is even necessary to note that almost 90% of the world's population resorts to their help, including adolescents older than 16 years, for which the problem of sweat and smell becomes already relevant. Do not stop people even multiple posts about the dangers of "fighters" data with sweating.
It is necessary to distinguish between deodorants and antiperspirants. The first apply only to disguise the unpleasant smell for a while up to 5 hours. However, they contain both an antibacterial component in the form of alcohol and triclosan. The action of antiperspirants is somewhat different: they reduce the activity of sweat glands, have a longer action (from 8 hours or more), but aluminum chlorinehydrate contains as an antimicrobial component, not safe for health.
As you can see, deodorants are less effective in fighting after, but they are safer. Those. If there is an opportunity during the day to carry out hygiene to the armpits and use a deodorant, then you can give preference to these fragrant sprays. True, deodorants help not so much from the swelling of the armpits, how much from the unpleasant odor of sweating axillary.
As for antiperspirant, it is worth choosing a smaller sense, if it is so important to reduce the amount of sweat allocated. As a result of practical studies, it was found that the smaller aluminum in the epidermal layers of the skin was found after applying the roller antiperspirant. Sprays with the same effect that are actively used by the mystery of the armpits are left on the skin 2 times more hazardous salts of aluminum. But the palm of the championship still belongs to antiperspirants in the form of beans, which are considered the most dangerous in terms of harmful substances.
But while there are many different rumors around the antiperspirants and disputes about their contribution to the appearance of cancer in the field of mammary glands (because of their proximity to armpits), people on the Internet continue to actively share their views of various sprays, poems and swollen from sweat. The largest number of positive feedbacks can be found about the antiperspirants "Dry Drink" and "Odaban", which, according to users, really reduce the sweating and block the unpleasant odor. They are economical to use and do not require daily application.
The latter is very important due to the fact that the same "Dreary" contains the aluminum hydrate chloride, which we have remembered above. True, doctors assure that the content of a dangerous substance in the antiperspirant sold in pharmacies is strictly dosed and cannot harm their health. In addition, the antiperspirant must be used only once a week to get the expected effect.
Restrictions on the use of the means of sweating the armpits in the form of a spray are irritation and wounds on the skin (after shaving the armpits must pass at least 2 days before the antiperspirant can be used).
It is recommended to apply the tool at night, first cleaning and dried by the skin of the axillary depression. Moisture dries on the skin during a couple of minutes, after which there are no traces on clothes. Water procedures after applying deodorant are not conducted, but in the morning you can safely rinse the arms with water.
With severe hyperhydroposis, you can apply the tool 2 pm in a row. The reuse of the antiperspirant is possible in 5 days.
It contains aluminum chloride, which is more actively fighting with sweating, and the spray "Odaban", but people who use this means also did not notice the deterioration of well-being or the appearance of neoplasms on the body. Is that a small itching in the field of application with increased skin sensitivity, which easily passes after the use of hydrocortisone ointment.
Spray is no less economical than "Dry Drink". The bottle is designed for six months of use, and the effect of application is observed within 10 days.
The antiperspirant does not block the channels of the sweat glands, it contributes to the uniform distribution of sweat throughout the body, and it externally remains almost imperceptible in different areas of the skin.
Deals spray on purified during evening hygienic procedures and dried towel skin. It is best to do it half an hour before the departure to sleep or a little later. In the morning, the skin must be thoroughly rinsed and linked to the napkin. During the day the drug is categorically not recommended.
After the sweating is normalized, the tool is used only as needed.
But today there is an alternative to even these effective drugs with dubious safety. So if the word "aluminum" scares you, you can seek help to a natural deodorant, which does not strongly affect the intensity of sweating, but does not leave the bacteria, it does not cause allergic reactions and helps healing damage on the skin.
We are talking about the alumnil stone called Alunit. On sale you can also find a stone-treated stone in the form of a stamp, for example, a deodorant of Tiande called "Alunite". Nevertheless, experts recommend to give preference to natural stone with a more pronounced effect.
Alunite is not only a means of sweating the armpits and an unpleasant smell. It is effectively expanding with bacteria, fungi and some kinds of viruses causing inflammation on the skin, which makes it possible to use it for the treatment of acne and other dermatological pathologies. Mineral is able to strengthen the nails and destroy unpleasant odors. So such a tool will be very useful in everyday life.
The following wonderful means is called powder. It may seem amazing, but it is capable of serving a person from excessive sweating for a long time. In addition, it also prevents the appearance of dermatitis and various kinds of inflammation. But it is worth understanding that the powder should be special. So, it is desirable that the Talc and Lanolin consisted in its composition. So, how to use it? Problem areas should be washed with warm water, preferably with soap, and then apply powder. Its basic property is that it acts as a good antiseptic.
An excellent way to get rid of excessive sweating are different types of electrophoresis. So, sessions should be held weekly, once. Usually, the effect occurs only after 9 sessions, so hope to improve the situation immediately, not worth it. It should be indicated on the fact that side effects may occur. They are understood by burns, redness, itching and even irritation. So that the high sweating does not bother, it is necessary to systematically undergo a course of treatment.
, , 
Medications from sweating armpits
Assist to get rid of unpleasant sensations and ordinary drugs. In this case, propranolol, Pozak and Anthropine fit. Only here there may be side effects, such as dry mouth, drowsiness, in some cases nausea, vomiting and tachycardia occurs. Therefore, the doctor's consultation is in this case mandatory.
The use of injections with Botoklochaxin A. This method is effective in axillary hyperhydrosis. Only the course of treatment is quite expensive.
Powders from the sweat of the armpits
Sproves, like those that are used for small children and cosmetics, many are considered quite safe and effective means from sweating the armpits. It is clear that these are not drugs, and it is not possible to solve the problem of hyperhydroposis, but it is noticeable to significantly reduce the size of wet circles on the clothes and compete with the unpleasant smell of them well.
The effect of powder is largely reminiscent of the sponge action. When applied to clean dry skin, they simply absorb moisture and do not allow her to spoil clothes. Some time remains dry, which allows himself to feel comfortable among other people.
There are several options for powdered means that can be used with an excessive tightness of the armpits:
- The powder "Odoban", developed by English scientists, by analogy with the antiplayer of the same company. The disadvantage of this tool can be considered as part of the same aluminum chloride, which is why it is undesirable to use those who have problems with the urinary system. The advantages of sources include: economical (as well as the antiperspirant is enough for almost half a year), reducing the activity of sweat glands, efficient removal of the smell, no irritation on the skin, there is no addiction.
- Baby powder. Here is really a useful and absolutely safe remedy for the sweating of the armpits. Talc in the composition of supper is an excellent absorbent that effectively absorbs moisture and smell, leaving the skin dry and pleasantly smelling. The talc itself has a specific drug smell, but if the powder has additional vegetable additives, which do not allow the skin to rear, are anti-inflammatory and soothing effect, flavored, then the skin will be well maintained, and its fragrance is compared with glorified deodorants. Only this fragrance will be more pleasant for the sense of smell.
- Starch. Yes, this product is familiar in the kitchen, along with soda, can be used as suproes from sweat. True, bypassing later, the starch turns into a slippery substance that not everyone likes.
- Powder. This source can have a pleasant fragrance and will absorb moisture not worse than the talca, but you need to be ready for the fact that, depending on the color of the powder, the clothes at hand can acquire a whitish, beige or peach shade.
- Dosage powder. This is a full-fledged drug in the form of a powder, which affects the activity of sweat glands, and not just clogs out and absorbs moisture as other options. Constantly use such powders is undesirable. The course of treatment with such powdery drugs does not exceed 2 weeks with the possibility of repeated courses.
These healing powders include talc with the addition of uroputrile, Borozin and "5 days" preparations, which are designed to fight foot sweating, but are actively used in the field of armpits. Effective drug from sweat and smell can be made independently by adding the "Urotropin" powder into a children's powder, but it will be necessary to use this medicine and with interruptions.
It should be understood that any powders are not full-fledged drugs that can forever get rid of wet armpits. All powders give only a temporary effect, but do not treat hyperhydrosis associated with various diseases. However, the use of powder has its advantages. We simply use them: It is only a slightly sweeping the dry clean skin of the axillary depression, without rubbing the remedy into the skin. As for natural attacks, they are also safe in use, inexpensive, do not cause addiction, and some are also cared for tender skin of the armpits.
Procedures from the tightness of the armpits
It must be said that the use of drug and folk agents inside and externally, do not always give the expected result. In some cases, such treatment does not help at all. Only the smell decreases in other, and the sweating remains at the same level. If the level is not critized, you can stop on the achieved. If excessive sweating spoils a lot of life, you can resort to more cardinal measures.
The speech is now not about surgical interference with the scraping of sweat glands, but about a familiar many liposuction. Only in this case, it aims to remove (pumping out) fat deposits in the area of the axillary depression.
It is clear that many will have a logical question: what does the grease in the axillary depressions before the sweating associated with the work of the sweat glands? And how can the feeding of fat affect the work of these glands?
In fact, the liposuction of the armpits from sweating involves the mechanical removal of not only fat cells, but also sweat glands. It turns out by itself, because glands are located in subcutaneous fatty tissue, so they are removed along with it.
Liposuction is carried out in stationary conditions under local anesthesia. Through small cuts in the skin, a special tube is introduced, which first fills the cavity with liquid, and then pumps dissolved fat and part of the sweat glands dissolved in it. But even those glands, which remained in place are no longer so tightly connected with the sympathetic nervous system, which means that the procedure almost completely stops the selection of sweat by armpits.
So far we are talking about the mechanical form of liposuction. But there are other varieties of the procedure, for example, laser or ultrasound. It can be said that the effectiveness of different types of liposuction is approximately the same, so it is quite possible to stay on a budgetary form - mechanical removal of subcutaneous fat and sweat glands in it.
Special preparation procedure does not require. The only thing that doctors can insist on, this is a refusal of smoking and receiving various drugs (about the necessary drugs you need to inform the doctor) 1.5 weeks before the operation. Refuse to carry out procedures can people with blood diseases and circulatory disorders, patients who are diagnosed with hemophilia or diabetes, tuberculosis or inflammation of the pleura, insufficiency of the respiratory system and oncological pathologies.
Despite the effectiveness of the liposuction procedure to expect that the problem of hyperhydrozes will be solved forever, it is not necessary. The absence of sweat can be observed for 4-5 years, after which the sweating will be restored, albeit with less power.
Another rather popular procedure from sweating the armpits is Darsonval. The procedure involves the impact on the area of increased sweating of the electric current of low force, which is used to treat various skin pathologies. And although this procedure is carried out in various medical centers, its effectiveness still remains doubtful in many doctors.
Another effective option for individuals, which can be appointed with hypergidrosis, is considered ionophoresis. As in the case of darsonval, the procedure uses low force currents. The strength of the current and the voltage are mounted depending on the drug, which is introduced into the skin by means of ionophoresis, although it is believed that even the conventional water from the crane (or rather its mineral composition: potassium, sodium, chlorine, etc.) is able to reduce the activity of the sweat glands if To help her penetrate the skin.
Another thing is that this procedure is not very convenient for use when it comes to the armpits. Although some offices in which they carry out this procedure are already equipped with special electrodes for the treatment of axillary hyperhydroposis.
In some salons, fighting sweating is proposed with the help of a neodymium laser. The laser is a unique invention, used in medicine, and in cosmetology, and in industry. Depending on the radiation frequency, it can be achieved different effects.
In the treatment of increased sweating, the laser property is used to destroy sweat glands without affecting other cells of the body. In this case, not all glands are subject to destruction, but some of them are part. But the work of the intact glands is only a tenth of the previously highlighted sweat, which is actually invisible on clothing.
The procedure is carried out under local anesthesia. It takes no more than 1 hour and does not require special training. The effect of treatment with a laser is retained for a long time.
Injections from sweating the armpits
According to many specialists, injection treatment of hyperhydrosis is one of the most effective methods of getting rid of increased sweating. As an effective means of sweating the armpits, botulinums are used by the production of different countries. In the US, this "Botox", in France produced "DISTRATE", in Germany - the drug "Kseomin". The Chinese "Lantoks" is less popular.
If you figure it out, botulinumoxins are poisonous substances produced by bacteria from the genus Klostridy. Eating poison in the human body causes botulism disease. But if you enter botulinum-toxin intradermally in a strictly defined dose, it is not able to harm health, but it can help keep fries dry for a period of 5 to 8 months.
How do botulinum or hyperhydrosis work? They slow down the transfer of impulses at the level in postganglyonar fibers of the sympathetic nervous system. Thus, sweat glands do not receive an order to enhance activity and the amount of sweat remains minimal even with excitement or physical exertion.
But it is necessary to understand that botulinum-toxins are hazardous substances, which means working with them a specialist. Making the injections of botulinumsin alone at home is a very dangerous occupation. In addition, you should always consider contraindications to the use of drugs.
"Botox", "Distport" and other similar drugs can not prick in the pathologies of the neuromuscular system, hemophilia, intolerance of botulinoplexins. The drug is not administered in the presence of inflammatory skin diseases with localization in the armpits zone, with acute systemic infections, purulent pathologies. Do not conduct such treatment and during pregnancy, as well as with breastfeeding of a child.
Before starting treatment, you need to notify the doctor if a person is diagnosed with diabetes or oncological pathology. Relative contraindications are considered: high body temperature, aggravation of chronic pathologies, epilepsy, abuse of alcoholic beverages, period of menstruation.
After the introduction of drugs, the following unpleasant symptoms may be observed: hyperemia and skin swelling by armpits, small pain, itching or burning. There may also be a decrease in skin sensitivity. In some injections, minor hematomas are formed. There are no cases of occurrence of muscle weakness and symptoms of respiratory viral infection.
All these symptoms appear with different probability. It all depends on the individual reaction to the introduction of micro-cells poison.
The preparation for the procedure includes restriction of physical activity per day before the procedure, refusal to eat alcoholic beverages (within a few days), dermatological sample on sensitivity. Before the procedure, man needs to shake the armpits (no later than 2 hours before injection).
The injections of botulinum-toxins - the procedure is low-escaped, but doctors prefer to an additionally to anesthetically with a cold or local analgesics in the form of a cream. The dosage of the drug depends on the degree of hyperhydrogen, to determine which serves a minor sample.
The skin is pre-disinfected with alcohol and give it to completely evaporate. After that, make a marble to the diamond green, where the needle will be entered.
The places of injections are located at a distance of 2 cm from each other. The needle is introduced to the depth of no more than 3 mm. The appearance of papula and low burning at the injection site is considered the norm.
The procedure itself usually does not occupy an hour, but after that, during the week there will be something to limit yourself. Under the ban there are baths and saunas, antiperspirants, exercise, sports, back and neck massage, antibiotics. Not allowed during this period also sunbathing and drink alcohol.
Sweating begins to decline already on the second or third day after the procedure, and after a couple of weeks, the sweat is minimal. You can count on dry armpits within a few months, after which the procedure is repeated again.
Choosing various means from sweating the armpits, you should always think about their safety for the body. If the treatment of hyperhydroposis is carried out by physical preparation or injections of botulinums, then first of all it is worth thinking about the clinic where the treatment and staff qualifications will be carried out. Otherwise, their error can cost you as a customer.
Operations when swelling the armpits
Various types of sympathectomy are very effective. In this case, the operation is made, its essence is that the nerves are clarified, which innervate sweat glands. Only here the improvement is not observed in all, but only 40-80%. In addition, the effect is not eternal, but nevertheless lasts more than one year. Side effects may occur in the form of sweating, arrhythmias and the omissions of the century.
Effective will be different types of chur at the most axillary depression. Thanks to this procedure, you can squeeze the skin from the inside. Thus, sweating significantly decreases. Only here literally in half a year it returns everything. Finally, you can simply remove the skin flap in the sweating zone. This manipulation gives an incredible effect, but often the scarring of the skin is observed.
Do not forget about simple hygiene. Warm baths with sea salt are able to normalize the sweating and remove excess fluid from the body. It should be understood that the use of soap can lead just to the reverse process. Well, finally, even physical exertion can improve the situation. After all, during classes, a large number of sweat is allocated. Thus, it is possible to remove all the excess liquid from the body, and even improve physical form. Therefore, before looking for an answer to the question of what to do if the armpits are very sweat, it is worth trying standard methods.
6 reasons why the raisms are very sweating so as not to swell
If the girl sweats the armpits very much, it becomes a real problem for it. Pot from sweat on clothing, unpleasant smell can cause complexes and low self-esteem. Moreover, some sweat not only in summer in conditions of heat and stuffy air, but also in cool weather.
Potting is an important function of the body. Along with then, toxins and harmful substances come out of the body. It is necessary for the thermoregulation of the human body: in the conditions of hot weather, it cools it, preventing overheating.
- Health problems - thyroid diseases, neoplasms, diabetes mellitus.
- Hyperhydrosis. It is inherited. Permanent strong sweating in this case is a problem familiar from childhood. Here, everything will solve surgical intervention (blocking of sweat glands) and injections (for example, Botox).
- Overweight, as well as bad habits (smoking, alcoholism). The unpleasant smell of sweat in this case is associated with reinforced deliverance from toxins.
- Hormonal restructuring during puberty. At this time, girls prevailing testosterone hormone prevailing, which is "hanging" in excessive sweating and fatness of the skin.
As soon as the hormonal background will boost, the problem will disappear.
- Cyclic changes. Intensive sweating is characteristic of women in different periods of the cycle - during ovulation, menstruation. Often excessive sweating bothers during pregnancy, feeding and climax.
- It happens that one armpit sweats more than another. Sometimes this happens during physical exertion directed to one hand. If this phenomenon is constant, perhaps the cause in heart disease, neuralgia, violation of the work of the thyroid gland or the presence of a tumor.
Before starting experimenting with antiperspirants, beauty treatments or folk remedies made at home, you should contact a doctor for consultation. Only he can say why the arms sweat and what to do.
If the cause of abundant sweating is not in health problems, you remain carefully followed by hygiene to prevent the reproduction of bacteria.
What to do to not sweat the armpit
1. Wash the clothes of loose cut from natural fabrics
2. Choose Dark Shades Clothes
Did you notice that Bedouins going to the desert always wear black clothes? Dark colors attract the sun's rays and can cause overheating only if the clothes are made of synthetic tissues.
Light reflects the rays and pushes the heat of the body. It turns out that it returns back, and the body, trying to get rid of it, sweats even stronger. And back
3. Use a special antiperspirant
Ordinary means that are sold in stores are not able to radically solve the problem of increased sweating. In this case, pharmacy antiperspirants will help. They contain salts of aluminum in high concentration (this substance blocks the operation of the sweat glands). They can recommend only a dermatologist.
4. Apply antiperspirant only for clean skin
It is impossible to apply antiperspirants for crude skin. Otherwise, the armpits will still sweat. Efficiency is reduced and then when you apply one tool to another. therefore
5. Use antiperspirant for the night
Before bedtime, the swelling glands are least active, which means that the active substances of the deodorant are deeper into the output ducts and will remain there for a longer time. Aluminum salts included in antiperspirants, time is necessary to act. By morning, when you wake up, they are activated, and they will not even suffer from shower.
6. Take a shower more often
In order not to leave the bacteria, there is no chance of reproduction, more often. In addition, a cool shower is a great way to reduce intense sweating and cool the body in the heat.
7. Excuse meals and beverages stimulating sweating
These include dishes with sharp spices and spices, coffee, carbonated and alcoholic beverages. They provoke heat generation and intensive sweating (the body is trying to cool in this way).
8. Pey more water
In the fight against reinforced sweating, it is not necessary to limit yourself in water, hoping to reduce the amount of sweat allocated. You will achieve not only the opposite effect, but also dehydration. Adhere to drinking regime, not allowing thirst, and you will see that it began to sweat much less. Pei only clean water, not gas.
9. Minimize stress
You probably become familiar to the expression "threw the sweat", it is often associated with an emotional state, namely with stress and experiences. Lit to minimize them. Try to relax and get enough sleep (you should go to sleep at least 7-8 hours). In the hot clock, there are less on the street: Knowing makes nervous even more.
10. Protection of armpits with special liners
Protective clothes from sweat will help the liners for the armpits. Choose those that are most convenient for you: sewn or disposable, which are attached to clothing or directly on the skin. Do not worry, they breathing and not provoke sweating. In addition, will additionally protect you from sweat, since they have an antibacterial and deodorizing impregnation. Such
11. Wash antiperspirant napkins
If you do not have the opportunity to often take a shower, use special napkins with deodorizing impregnation. They will protect against sweat not only armpits, but also other parts of the body that can richly sweat - feet, palm, neck. Just before using them, take advantage of cleaning napkins to remove already existing sweat and bacteria.
12. Way over weight
13. Make Botox Injections
If the doctor diagnosed you with hyperhydrosis, it can offer injections of botulinum toxin type A. Injections make the skin in that section of the skin where heightened sweating is observed. Botox blocks muscle and nervous transmission in glands, and on this skin section for a certain time completely stops the selection of the sweat (and disappears the unpleasant odor). Do not worry, Pethumine Iron will not be blocked, because in the pores nothing will accumulate.