Safety in a crib for newborns - how to make it yourself
Caring for your child is the natural desire of parents. Especially actively, this desire is manifested by the parents of a newborn baby, whom I want to protect from everything in the world. Protective sides for a crib is one of the available and simple ways to create the most comfortable conditions for the baby.
Despite the incessant disputes around the need for baby strikers to pay attention to this item of a newborn still worth it.
Photo: Baby Baby Bed
Why do you need sides for a crib
Regarding the feasibility of using protective sides for bars of newborns, endless disputes are coming from the moment they appear to this day. The same discussions also pass and relatively other children's accessories: pacifiers, walkers, swing for teching and other things.
The need to protect for the baby bed must determine the parents of each kid, because all children are different. There are quiet children who are practically not moving in a dream and do not wake up from a collision with a solid rods of a wooden bed. Such a baby's babes can not need to be needed at all, even when it will get up.
Big beds for a round
Other children demonstrate activity at an early age, so the parents decide to acquire protection, in order to protect their baby from injuries and provide him with a relaxing existence.
IMPORTANT. Do not be considered protective sides for a bed of a newborn panacea with injuries or an ideal baby defender. The attention of parents or other adults should always accompany the child at the moments of activity and (if possible) sleep.
Among the obvious advantages of protective strikers is worth noting:
- Preventing injury to a child from contact with solid pieces of a crib during wakefulness and sleep.
- The prevention of children's handles or legs in the space between the rods of a cot.
- Protection of the baby from drafts during ventilation or just cold air in the offseason.
- Protection against sunlight if the bed is located near the window. In this case, high defense is necessary.
- Creation of cozy and comfortable for the growth and development of the atmosphere.
- Room decoration and maintenance of a single room style.
Bursts + bags with toys
Types of side and original models
Classic protective sides differ in height: high and low models are presented in the range of manufacturers. It should be understood in the peculiarities of those and others.
Frames in a round bed-shirt
Classic sides, consisting of rectangular flat pillows, today are losing popularity. Modern young mothers seek to find not only high-quality and reliable, but also spectacular facers for their kids.
Particularities are especially interesting. Pillows and animals, houses or machines . Such objects turn out to be more functional, because when the kid will grow, they can be used as conventional interior pillows.
Council. Choosing flights, pay attention to the mounts: Elegant ties can be unleashed, the baby can be confused in ribbons, so the easier and more reliable fastening, the better for the baby. Secret lightning on covers and durable velcro tape is an optimal combination for a safe product.
Children's sides in the bed in the form of owls
Popular colors and prints: princes and princesses
Bottles for a newborn bed are not only a way to protect the baby from shocks and drafts, but also an excellent option of the useful decor for the children's room. Modern fabrics and a wide range of different designing frames for a baby bed make it possible to choose the perfect option for any interior.
Classic separation - pink for girls and blue for boys - works and in the case of protection for the crib. But designers preferably preferably use tender shades and be sure to add companyon colors. So, a pink gray or yellow-blue side will look more neat and stylish.
Blue color Popular for boys
Neutral base colors (beige, gray, milk) are ideal if the baby bed is in the parent bedroom. In this case, the decor allows you to harmoniously enter a children's subject in an adult interior. And so that the side does not seem to be boring himself, you can provide a second set of covers or an additional decor.
From too dark or too bright sides it is better to abandon not to create an unhealthy atmosphere for a child.
Suitable material and filler
The best for the child is natural. This rule works and on the side of the baby bed. Protective elements should be made of natural fabric: preferred calico, satin, dense cotton or bike. These fabrics do not cause allergies, easily erased and do not lose appearance. In addition, manufacturers of fabrics with children's themes are watching current trends and offer their customers stylish and modern prints.
Fabric for sides should be not only natural and safe for the child, but also pleasant to the touch, because gentle children's skin will come into contact with it. Tactile sensations for newborns are extremely important, so this criterion in the process of material selection is worth paying special attention.
Council. It should be provided for protective sides of interchangeable covers, because the older the baby becomes, the more active it interacts with the world around the world, which often leads to the appearance of spots from food, saliva and just dirty divorces.
Filler for sides also need to choose correctly. Despite the fact that all modern synthetic materials are safe for the health and life of the kid, it is necessary to pay attention to their functionality.
Safe and all familiar Syntheton Located to be knocked out into the lumps and lose the form, especially after washing. If you care more carefully for the newborn, they can serve for several years.
Modern analog of synthesis - Hollofiber . This material is preferable for the manufacture of protective strikers, since it does not lose shape, does not sit even when washing and is considered absolutely safe.
Among decent options are also called Periothek - Hypoallergenic canvas, which is suitable for sewing soft protection, not absorbing moisture and extraneous smells polyester, as well as Hollar - a unique material that will not only create comfort and softness, but also protects the baby from cold air.
When it comes to tight sides, the only variant of the filler remains foam rubber. Some specialists are categorically against the use of such material in the proximity of the newborn, but the proven and certified material is safe for the baby. At the same time, the foam rubber does not lose the form and is not climbed, and its sufficient strength is ideal for kids side years older than six months.
How to care for the side
Like all things in the children's room, the sideboards should be careful, but at the same time neatly. Removable covers from protective sides for a newborn should be erased in delicate mode at least once a week. For washing, hypoallergenic children's powders are used, and better - liquid detergents for washing, which are much easier to be alleged from the tissue and are not left on the surface of microscopic particles.
If the covers are not removed, then the sides are shown hand washing and thorough drying in a horizontal position: so the filler does not bother down and the pillow will not lose the form. It is impossible to iron such pillows - you have to use a steam iron. So removable protective borties covers are considerable convenience for baby, and for mom.
Bed sides do it yourself: a brief instruction
Sewing protective strikers for a newborn bed often do future mothers, their close relatives or friends. It is important that with your own hands it was high-quality and quite reliable and safe for the child.
Scheme of patterns of sides in the crib
For self-making, labored bedding is needed:
- Fabric, cutting on cuts suitable for a sized bed. If you plan to tailbirth with covers, then you need two fabric options - in fact for the pillow and for the external cover.
- A sufficient amount of filler. The foam rubber sheets must be cut under the sizes of future pillows, a synthet or holofiber is divided into suitable handhes.
- Fastening (lightning, ribbons, velcro ribbons) and decor, if it is planned.
The process of sewing the sidelights itself is very simple and understandable: in a sewn from three sides, the detail is laid the filler and stitched on the fourth side. Removable covers are made separately, while it is important to correctly measure the workpiece so that the cover fit - did not pull the pillow and did not hang on it.
Pattern of sides in the crib
Protect or sew for your baby protective sides for a bed - this is a solution to specific parents for your baby. This item of children's life provides protection against injuries and drafts, but may be the cause of allergies to dust with insufficient care, it makes it difficult to get fresh air in the crib, to prevent the baby to look at the world.
The competent combination of high and low sidelights, as well as their timely use, will make it possible to make the life of the kid as comfortable as possible and safe.
Photo: Safes on a crib
You can share or save for yourself:
No comments yet, but you can write your opinion or ask a question.
Soft sides in a crib have become an indispensable attribute that contributes to the protection of a kid from drafts and shocks about wooden / metal bars. Accessories can be purchased at any children's store. However, their cost is quite high, so many moms prefer to sew fires in a crib with their own hands.
What you need to sew fires for a baby cot with their own hands
Before you begin to sewing the side, you should decide on the materials that are needed during the product creation. This will require:
- Select fabric. It is necessary to give preference to natural materials. It is best to buy a cooling, cotton fabric and sitherium. It is very important that the material ensures the optimal microclimate and allowed air to circulate freely. Synthetic options are not used.
- Determine the type of filler. The soft material ensures the safety of the child's movements and protects it from injuries, scratches. Porolon refers to the most optimal option.
- Prepare tools, namely sewing machine, durable threads, pattern and scissors. In order for the product to look carefully, it is worth buying oblique beyk, zipper and phlizelin.
Tip! It is best to sew a couple of sets of covers on airbags to the baby cot with their own hands, which will give the opportunity to systematically change them for washing.
Types of baby cots
There are several varieties of sabers for a cot. In the manufacture of each type of bumper, it is worth considering the sewing features. Below you can familiarize yourself with the photo of the sidebar in the crib, which can be done with your own hands.
Bursts with interchangeable covers
Protective bumpers consist of pads with covers made of natural tissue. They can be put on the type of pillowcase and fasten the lightning. The main advantage of this type of portraits is the possibility of sewing several sets of external covers, which will allow them to change as needed. However, you should not forget that the inner part also has a property quickly polluted, so it is worth periodically to wash them.
In order to sew bumpers with removable covers, it is worth using the added cotton pattern and 4 zippers, the length of which exceeds 42 cm. The dimensions of the replaceable covers should be a pair of centimeters to exceed the size of the pillows, which will allow them to wear it comfortably. The use of lightning is a significant drawback, since small details of the baby can tear off and swallow. So that this does not happen, it is worth making them secret.
Safety of pads
The main advantage of bumpers from pillows is the possibility of using a large amount of filler. The recommended amount of pillows reaches 45-50 cm. The thickness of the side can be diverse. Bumpers allow the bed not only safe, but also soft, comfortable. Finished products fixed on a bar of the bed with tied or sticky ribbon.
With high sidelights, it is possible to completely cover wooden / metal bars. Bumpers allow you to protect the child from drafts and bruises. When choosing such sides, it is worth considering that the constant finding of the baby in such a limited space will negatively affect his mental development.
Low sides, partially covered bars of a baby bed
Low bumpers do not limit the review of the child, contributing not only to protection against drafts and bruises, but also not flashed the world around. By purchasing either manufacturing similar sides, it is worth paying attention to the fact that their safety functions are limited.
Bursts with pockets
Pockets on the sides are advisable to place on the outside of the bed. If you sew them inside, then the child will constantly show interest in their contents. The kid, removing and examining the small items located inside, can swallow them.
Sew rollers in the crib is simple enough. However, this product is rarely used to protect the baby, since it is not able to fully protect the head from the hit when falling. However, in the summer, the use of rollers is preferable to the use of high bumpers that impede good air circulation.
The rollers are great suitable for newborn kids who have not yet possess movement skills.
Important! Protection that is fixed using ties, locks or lipukes, with time it can break from the fact that the baby will pull the edges in the desire to rise.
Pattern of sides in a crib
Below you can familiarize yourself with the patterns of the most popular types of baby cots:
How to fill sides for a cot
It is quite natural that bumpers intended for use in a crib must be environmentally friendly. That is why it is important not only to pick up natural fabric, but also the right filler. When sewing sides, you can use the following types of "filling":
- Porolon - microfer, which needs careful care and high-quality drying. The material is endowed with the properties to hold inside moisture.
- Syntheton - One of the best fillers for bumpers, affordable by cost.
- Hollofiber - Material, which is considered the best analogue of Sinyburg. It is non-toxic, distinguished by fast drying. The advantage of it is considered to preserve the shape of the side of the bed after washing.
- Periothek - hypoallergenic material of innovative type. Flexible product you can wash in a washing machine.
- Holcon - Filler artificial species.
- Polyester - Fiber of a type, maintaining the initial dimensional characteristics and outlines.
Important! It is not necessary to use the battles in the bed down and feathers, so as not to provoke the occurrence of an allergic reaction in the baby.
How to sew flights in a crib
Below are step-by-step guides, allowing you to sew your own hands in the crib. They are environmentally friendly and can easily protect the baby from injuries and bruises.
Simple soft sides in a crib do it yourself
Before proceeding with work, you should prepare the necessary materials:
- sewing machine;
- threads and chalk;
- Fabric and pins.
You must also purchase a filler, tape for strings and decor elements that allow you to decorate ready-made sides.
Tip! In order to decide on the number of fabric, you should multiply the perimeter of the crib on the desired height of the product, the resulting number is multiplied by 2. Thus, you can get the required amount of fabric to which you should add a small supply.
Step-by-step pattern of creating patterns:
- By completing the sleeping space, it is necessary to decide on the height of the side.
- Now you can carry the pattern on paper.
- Decuting the segment of the fabric on the pattern, each of the details gently move to it.
- The workpiece is cut, after which you can move to the sewing of the side in the crib.
Master class of sewing sides in a crib with sizes 120 * 60 cm:
- Make 4 patterns, the dimensions of which will be within 43 * 63 cm. On each side, make indents of 1.5 cm. After that, you can make 4 patterns, 43 * 123 cm.
- If there is a desire to sew flights with rollers, you will additionally need to segments of the tissue, the width of which reaches 15 cm, and the length is in the range of 180 cm.
- The filler is cut according to the pattern. With the help of iron, it is necessary to smooth out the cuts of the fabric for the ruffles. In the strips form bends. Now the segments of the fabric can be attached to the tops of the side and strain on the typewriter. Similarly, the ruffles are decorated with another 2 sides.
- After the filler is embedded in the inner part of the fourth side, you can shoot the product on the machine. If desired, lightning can be installed on the bumper, which will significantly simplify washing. For each side of the bed, you need to sew belts or ribbons.
How to sew a boat braid into a crib
To sew a baby braid for a baby's bed, you should stock the necessary tools and materials:
- velor of various shades (width 180 cm);
- scissors and ruler;
- sewing machine;
- filler (best use hollofiber);
- needles and threads;
- plastic tube;
- Wooden rod.
Sewing brain-pigtails in the crib requires a large patience and pretty needlewoman. The step-by-step process submitted below will avoid the most common errors:
- Setting on the table segment velor of various shades on the table, you need to cut 4 bands, the width of which will be 20 cm, and the length is 180 cm. The first pair of strips are stroke into width. Thus, one part of the pigtail can be obtained, the length of which will be 360 cm.
- The resulting strip is folded in half and fluttered at the extreme part on the typewriter. I stitched one end, you can achieve a closed contour, which will give the opportunity to avoid filler falling out. Similarly, sew the second part of the pigtail. There is a pair of identical stripes with inner holes.
- Using the pipe to twist the items on the front side. It is inserted into the inside of the hole of the strip. The material is pulled to the end. The crosslinked end of the workpiece should move into the pipe, only after that you can start a package.
- Hollofiber is scored in pigtails manually. A wooden rod is inserted into the pipe that it will give the opportunity to push the filler into the velor material and to fit the fabric from the pipe. The formed pigtails are reminded in the form of "sausages".
- Now you can proceed to the Method of Weaving "Four Strips" or Make Details by the type of ordinary Spit. After the harnesses are almost braided to the end, it is necessary to take a centimeter and measure the length to determine which weaving is completed. Having achieved the sized sizes in the crib, it will be necessary to trim the remaining tips.
- Cropped tips are sewn. In order to achieve symmetry, it is worth expanding the ends of the harnesses of the seams to each other. Stick tips will be needed manually. Holding and combining ends, it is necessary to sew them as careful. The product is aligned, small shortcomings are corrected that the weaving is obtained as smooth and symmetrical as possible. Bilk pigtail is ready to use.
Important! You can simply put a boat braid on the perimeter of a baby bed. If there is a need to fix pigtails, you can use satin ribbons.
Safety beasts in a crib
Very beautiful look in the crib of bumpers "Tribes", which reliably protect the baby from bruises. Pillows can be sewed as different animals. Below you can familiarize yourself with step-by-step leadership, how to sew facers-animals in a crib with their own hands.
In order to sew a pillow in the form of a cat, you must first make the pattern and transfer it to a segment of the fabric. It is important to correctly calculate the dimensional characteristics of the cat, its cheeks, ears and nose. On each side of the pattern should be added 1.5 cm for points. Recommended size of the lower part - 34 × 17 cm (taking into account the allowances). With the help of chalk, it is necessary to draw a cat, nose, mustache and eyes on the fabric.
- The lower strip of fabric is sewn to the top of the body. Seams smoothed in one direction. From felt, it is necessary to cut the cheeks of the cat, its ears and nose. All items should be sewn with a small zigzag. The mustache, mouth and eyes are embroidered with straight small lines.
- A couple of ribbons, the length of which is in the range of 50 cm, fixed to the product with a pin. The back detail of the product will need to carve out in the same size as the front. After that, the details are connected. The pillow must be turned out and fill with the filler. Hole can be sewed in a hidden way.
For sewing pillow-elk it is necessary to make patterns for:
- lower body;
- ears and spouts;
For sewing it is recommended to use cotton fabric of several shades, ribbons from satin (60 × 2.5 cm), holofiber, scissors, pins and threads Muline (to embroider mouths and eyes).
The process of sewing the side of the bed in the crib:
- The pattern in the shape of the body is placed to a white fabric cut. Taking advantage of scissors, it is necessary to carefully cut this element, taking into account the allowances. A couple of such parts will be required. From the segment of the fetra should be cut ears, nose and moose horns.
- For spout, there is no need to do. From the segment of the white fabric color cut around the head. Taking advantage of bright threads Moulin, you can make the mouth and eye of moose. After that, sew the nose carved from felt.
- The bottom of the body (it is worth using a bright cloth) gently sew to the head. Now you can attach horns. The upper part of the product is shot on the typewriter. After that, you can fix the ears and attach ribbons. Half pillows sew and fill with holofiber.
In order to sew the Borchik owl in the crib, you will need to purchase a beautiful colored fabric with a pattern. For one detail, a canvas is needed, the size of which reaches 50 * 75 cm.
- The fabric canvas is cut into a couple of parts, the dimensions of which are within 50 × 37.5 cm. On the segments obtained, draw squares (36 × 36 cm). These details will be a bird's head. To create the eyes, it will take a segment of white fabric, the size of which reaches 27 × 20 cm. The remaining portion of colorful matter can be used to create ears.
- The wings of the owls are best cut out of the material of another color scheme. If you wish, you can use the bump, which should be noted a rectangle 14 cm wide, and the length is 17 cm.
- The keys of the owl, which is led by the eyes, can be cut from color bosal. Each element of the front side of the pillow is fixed with pins and stitched with a sewing machine. It is best for this purpose to take advantage of Zigzag. Eye-eyed eyes need to be made with a gray shade threads. The facial part is connected to the base and fill with holofiber.
Bork roller in a crib do it yourself
Before proceeding with the sewing of the product, it will take measure:
- The depth of the roller (from the top of the mattress to the lower area of the lattice sidewall bed).
- The depth of the head of the head (from the top of the mattress to the top area of the central rail).
- The length of the side rollers.
- The width of the side rollers.
- Length and width of the side valves.
Step-by-step sewing frames:
- Make the pattern of roller headboard in a children's bed.
- The upper part of the edge of the head-roller is rounded, despite the fact that the edges of the sidewall and the side will remain straight. A rectangle is cut out of the paper, the length of which is a couple of centimeters exceeds the depth of the head restraint. The width should also be a little more mattress width. From each angle it should be noted 12 mm. Marks are connected, after which the smaller rectangle is drawn. After folding the rectangle in half, it is necessary to measure the top and mark the distance that is equal to the depth of the roller.
- The rounding is stuck between the roller marking and the line at the top of the fold. 12 mm are added to the rounded extreme part, after which you can cut the workpiece along the new rounded line. Thus, it is possible to get a pattern from the paper of the full roller headboard along with the allowance.
- From the decorative fabric you can sew 4 side rollers, a pair of rollers at the feet, a pair of rollers of the head of the head, 4 side valves.
- From the polyester fabric for the attachment, you will need to sew a pair of side rollers, roller at the feet, 1 roller headboard. A pair of side valves should be made of lightweight lining material.
Tip! In order not to confuse the parts of the pattern when we are tailored to the rollers, it is necessary as the pieces of the fabric cut off the appropriate rollers, the gospeck, loskutka and ribbon ribbons. It is best to add segments with pile.
- To fix the border-rollers to the rods of the crib, it will be necessary to prepare 20-26 ties, the length of which reaches 60-61 cm. As a rule, about 6 pieces are required for each roller.
- Now you can proceed to the assembly of lateral protective rollers. The top edge of the product is divided into 4 parts. Corners celebrate. The attachment is poded and tampe one of the side rollers.
- Each tape is folded in half. Pods, it is necessary to notice on one roller on each of the marks along the upper angle and for each mark in the corner area. If desired, you can add a finish to the side. To do this, it should be noted a plug-in finish to the upper edge of the product with an acclave between the stamps in the angular parts. To the invalid side of one of the sidewalls is sized with a lining material.
- The side of the roller ripped into the second side of the sideways and paste. One long edge remains uneasy. Extra threads cut off, the corners are fixed. After that, the product can be turned on the front side and stroke.
- In the same way, the second side section is fixed to the roller with the seizure. The lower edge should remain unenvisible so that the fabric can be turned. Emergency seat is sewn. It is important to capture each layer from the top to the lower edge of the product.
Important! To make storks rollers for a crib heavy enough, it is recommended to sweep each of them with an additional layer of a polyester mining.
- When grazing the quilted parts of the side, it is necessary to sew their upwards to the side where the prudent is located. There should be a paper strip between the grocery and paw of the sewing machine, which will make it possible to avoid confusing the foot in the gosh. After completing the line, you can neatly pull out the paper.
Sewing sides of cotton fabric and syntheps in a crib due to the above step-by-step manuals forces almost every future mommy. Below are the advice of specialists on the independent production of bumpers for a bed:
- Selecting the fabric and design of the future product, it is worth exercising fantasy, because experiments with color and shapes are positively affecting the development of the baby.
- Fastenings on the type of lipukets and ties often do not withstand the head of the baby, which pulls the side, trying to climb in the crib. Therefore, it is advisable to sew overlays from a single cut of tissue. The edges that have not been processed can be bent. Thus, they will be in the middle. After that, one seam is flashing at the extreme part of the string.
- As a pamal, you can use ordinary rectangles.
- Hollofiber is one of the best fillers for sides, which does not lose shape even with a frequent washing.
Frames in the crib do it yourself - not the subject of luxury, but the necessary means of protecting the baby from bruises. In addition to the security feature, flights are able to effectively decorate the baby's sleeping place. Armed with desire and sewing machine, you can create a bed for a cot for an individual design.
Bed baby must have such a means of protection like sides. Only they are able to protect the child from drafts and shocks about solid bars. Moreover, it is possible to perform such bertors by using pattern schemes and recommendations.
Frame in the crib is incredibly practical, and most importantly - the desired thing. This element allows not only to protect your child from drafts and cold air, but also soften the blow of a child about solid rods and other pieces of the bed.
We sew flights in a crib do it yourself
Of course, similar sides can be purchased at any children's store. They are also called "bumpers" or "defense", but is it worth spending a huge amount of money on what you can create with your own hands and love? To make beautiful and reliable sides need to be stocking:
- Cotton cloth
- Syntryprom and Porolone
Size of sides in a crib
The most common sizes of the bed are:
- Length 120 cm
- Width 60 cm
- Height 55 cm
How to choose a fabric for sides in the crib?
To protect for such a crib, you need to have a 4 meter cloth. Choose a dense, but natural material that will not cause allergic reactions in a child. In any fabric store you can pick up:
Important: Before use, take such cloth in the washing machine and make a thorough ironing with steam treatment. This is necessary because natural fabrics have property sitting.
Types of sides in a crib
Each parents acquire sides in the crib, based on their preferences. So, the concepts of "convenience" in each of each other, therefore, there are several main types of barriers.
The most common type is quadrilateral, where all 4 sides of the bed are tightly protected around the perimeter, but half-to-side flights - just sideways. There are sides of various heights and ways of fastening on the crib: velcro, strings or fasteners.
Important: Fabric fabric also carries a developing function. A rigorous baby will certainly consider the environment surrounding it, so the picture on the fabric should not be too labeled and "heavy".
Pattern of sides in a crib. How much do you need fabric on sides in the crib?
The process of independent manufacturer - not complicated. For standard sizes of the bed, you will need a cloth about 55 by 110 cm, as well as the corresponding foam rubber. Following clear recommendations, each mom is capable of performing the perfect bumper for the baby's bed.
- Measure the crib to study in detail the dimensions and correctly distribute the cloth to tailoring the side
- Move all measurements to a sheet of paper and draw the desired side design.
- Cut the fabric on the pattern, according to your sizes
- With the help of a sewing machine, step up all the edges, leaving only one not sewn
- Make the foam rubber. Note that its size should be half a cm smaller
- Cut the foam rubber and place it inside the pattern
- Sew 4 edge of each pattern
- If necessary, decorate the fibers with ribbons, lace and viscos
The following patterns will help you visually distribute all stages of work and understand the structure.
What strikers in the crib are better?
If you decide to personally make protection for your child's bed, you must certainly know about the positive and negative properties of each type. So, focusing on the pros and cons, you decide which flights in the crib is better, and what are worse.
- The high side of the bed has an explicit advantage, so high quality protects from drafts and does not give the baby to hit the firm detail. However, the whole review closes and the child is forced to observe only the inner territory of the crib
- Low sidelight opens a wide review by giving the baby the opportunity to observe everything that happens around, but does not prevent injuries
- Protection performed with fasteners in the form of locks, strings and especially lipukes are able to rush in such situations when the kid stretches to get up and pulls the side. Therefore, the option with clasps is the most reliable. If the side has locks, he will not allow himself to break away and hit the baby about the rod
- If you want to make a bumper with pockets, then the prerequisite is their presence on the outside of the crib. Internal location will constantly attract baby
- The material of execution is also important. Synthetic materials are able to irritate the skin, so only natural tissues are recommended. They will allow the product to withstand washing, dry quickly and not lose your shape
What filler for sides in a crib to choose?
Syntheston and foam rubber - far from the only filling options for the side. The modern world has many options, different and possessing their personal advantages. Namely:
- Porolon - filler, but requiring compliance with a number of conditions. For example, careful and high-quality drying after washing. This material has a property to keep moisture well, which contributes to the development of microbes within itself. It has a solid wear resistance
- Syntheton - The best filler for children's sidebraits. This material is also not expensive, lightweight, enough elastic, well tolerate washing and dries quickly. His properties prevent the development of fungus. The main thing in the manufacture of the side is to flash the synthetone, in order to avoid rolling
- Holofiber - Brand new material, in quality superior syntheps. It is completely non-toxic, does not keep moisture, quickly dries and retains its original shape. Thanks to its spiral structure, the holofiber is very wear-resistant. Does not cause allergies
- Periothek - bulk modern fiber. Its main advantage is hypoallergenicity. This is a very elastic synthetic filling material.
- Hollon - Synthetic material with incredible heat-resistant properties. Absolutely does not cause allergies, elastic and wear-resistant
- Polyester - Hollow fiber. It has anti-allergenic properties. Not in what situations does not lose its original form. Does not absorb water and smells
What can be sewed with beautiful sides in the crib do it yourself?
How to sew high sides in the crib?
- Make four patterns of 43 by 63 cm (3 cm is an indent, i.e. 1.5 cm per side)
- Make four patterns of 43 by 123 cm
- For the ruffle, we will use a segment of tissue with a width of up to 15 cm and up to 1 m 80 cm
- Filler (synthetone) Cut the dimensions of the pattern accordingly
- Rolf strips pre-prepare and turn out the iron. To shape your fingers on the patterns and putting the ruffs, snap three sides.
- Having invested the syntheps in the pattern, firm the fourth side
- Send strings to all parts of the side
How to sew a book in the bed?
- Prepare a fabric with matching with the sizes of your bed and outset patterns
- Fill out the patterns of syntheps and step on the sewing machine
- Sewing strings and decorative elements
How to sew short sides in the crib?
Performing recommendations on the sewing in our article, follow the work by following patterns.
Bumper with Ryushkami
Practical bumper on velcro
How to sew a side in a crib 60 cm?
Frame and bedding for any crib
Video: How to sew flights in a crib to a child?
Safety in a crib for newborns with their own hands. Patterns and advice
Bork for a nursery bed is a very practical and necessary thing. This element makes it possible not only to protect the baby from the cool draft, but also to weaken its contact with hard rods of the bed.
An excellent gift for the newborn will be on the bed.
Thanks to these soft devices, the kid will not fill the bumps in the first year of his life when attempts to independently movement in his crib.
Baby bed must have such protection. Soft sides can completely protect children from injuries, bruises and abrasions. Make beautiful and original sides are possible with their loving maternity hands, taking advantage of ready-made patterns or councils of specialists.
Safety for a baby's bed can even become your first stuff with your own hands.
Similar products can be used in any of the shopping centers. They are still called "bumpers" or "Protection", but whether it is necessary to spend a colossal number of cash, because the side for the bed from the falls do it yourself is quite simple.
So that everything went smoothly follow the recommendations below in the article.
Types of baby cots
Before making a decision on how the species to sew their own sides for a baby bed, you need to deal with the main indicators for each type of product data and sewing features.
Sewing sides in the crib for a newborn is not difficult at all.
- Bursts with interchangeable covers.
Consist of pillows with natural matter covers. Covers dress the type of pillowcase and fasten on zipper. The dignity is that it is possible to sew two sets of external covers and erase them only. However, this kind of aspect is suspicious, as the baby is able to pollute and pillowcases, and pads.
For this reason, flights will not be able to be dry and purest, they will also have to wash them.
For sewing, there will be additional cotton matter and 4 zippers, a length of at least 42 cm, which will lead to additional costs. Replaceable covers sews a couple of centimeters more pads so that they can be comfortable to wear. It is alarming the need for the use of lightning and fasteners, as they have small details that the baby is able to swallow.
Therefore, the lightning is better to do secret, invisible for the child.
- Safety of pads.
Convenient in that it is possible to use more filler. In cases with small pillows, a value of 40 - 50 cm, the thickness of the side is possible to increase. Thus, the bed will become the warmer and comfortable.
Finished pads are simply fixed on rods with support for belts or tape sticky.
- High sides.
Cover wood bars in the bed entirely. They pretty well protect the baby from drafts and protect from shocks. But the baby is forced to be limited only to the view of the inside of his bed, which may affect the level of his mental development.
The disadvantage is that they completely overlap the child's review.
- Low sideboards, partially covering bed rods.
In the shopping centers, you can find a lot of text modifications, which beds for 2/3 or 1/3. There are unconditional dignity in such products - they do not limit the review of the baby and make it possible to ensure that it happens around.
But safety functions in such products are quite limited.
- Bursts with pockets.
If you want to make a bumper with pockets, then an integral condition will be their presence on the outside of the bed. Internal accommodation will always be a toddler.
It will try to extract and examine the contents.
They are made and fixed the same as pads. This option is applied much less often, as he does not protect the child's head from strikes and falls. But under the conditions of high temperature in the room where the baby is located, this type of sides makes it possible to access fresh cool air.
Therefore, this option is well suited for newborn babies, which still do not know how to move or crawl independently.
The protection performed with the fasteners in the form of ties, locks, or lipuchki can be porous at the moment when the child seeks to rise and pulls the edge.
For this reason, the view with ordinary clasp fasteners.
The material for performing bumpers is also very important. Artificial materials are capable of irritate the skin, causing allergic or inflammatory reactions. Therefore, preference is better to give exclusively natural tissue.
It will make it possible to make the product well to wash, dried quickly without losing my own shape.
Types of Film Filler in Infant Bed
Today a large number of fillers have developed their own advantages. Namely:
- Porolon - microfiller, requires compliance with special conditions.
This is, above all, a scrupulous and high-quality drying. This base has a property well to hold water, which contributes to the formation of inside the microorganisms.
Foamon is characterized by good wear resistance, which is important with frequent washers.
- Singrytepon - the best microfer.
This material is not expensive, simple, quite flexible, is perfectly erased and instantly dries. His qualities interfere with the formation of fungus.
The most important thing in the manufacture of the border with your own hands is to set the fabric so that the filler does not roll.
- Hollofiber is the newest filler, in quality exceeding the synthetic tube.
Absolutely not toxic, does not restrain moisture, instantly dries, without changing its original configuration. Due to the spiral texture, the filler is very wear-resistant.
It does not cause allergic reactions, which is very important for kids.
- Periothek - innovative fiber.
His main dignity is hypoallergenicity. This is very flexible artificial material, perfectly erased.
He will also quickly dry and perfectly holds the shape.
- Hollon is an artificial filler.
It has fantastic heat-resistant features. Absolutely not allergenic, flexible and wear-resistant.
Indispensable for cool and blown premises.
- Polyester - hollow fiber.
Has anti-allergenic qualities. Does not lose its own initial configuration. Does not pull water and smell.
The child feels in such a crib very comfortable.
How to sew flights in the bed for a newborn with their own hands, step-by-step instruction
In order to make fires in the crib for newborns with their own hands, the patterns are not at all mandatory. You can make marking directly on the fabric. To correctly make meat for sewing the side, you just need to measure the perimeter of the bed and divide it on the number of pillows. But since baby cots basically have standard parameters, you can use the following dimensions.
- Make 4 parts - 43 by 63 cm.
- Make 4 details - 43 by 123 cm
- For the ruffle, you will need a segment of matter, 7 cm wide, 180 cm long.
Pattern of sides in the crib with sizes.
- Filler cut in accordance with these parts of the details.
- Roloccal strips must be preparing, smoothing the iron.
- To the fingers to create bends in the details and, putting the ruffle, sew each couple of parts from 3 sides.
- Having putting the filler, to sew the remaining side.
- Sewing ties or velcro to all parts of the side.
Ready sides in a crib for a newborn.
How to put the ruff in the side
In order to decide the ruffle, you need to know several nuances. The flip length can be changed. At a minimum, it must be 1.5 times longer than the detail. In this case, there are not very magnificent folds.
When it is longer than 2 times longer than 2 times, then Plistes will be very voluminous.
Ruffle can be easily survived on the sewing machine. Collect Rush manually using a regular needle. To do this, take the thread of the desired length with the needle. Then put the mother "accordion", punctures her needle. Now it remains only evenly dispersed the pleating throughout the length of the thread.
In order to instantly notify the ruffle, you need to put it between 2 plates of matter.
Believe in your own strength. If the mommy or grandmother really wants to make your own stern to the baby, it will definitely work out.
After all, love and energy, which is transmitted by native people, will not replace any factory beauty, and the children feel especially feeling.
Video: We sew pillows-sides for a kid's bed.
Safety in the crib for newborns - 50 photos ideas:Previous
Other What makes furniture make?Next
Other Pick up baby bedspread for a boy bed
Bursts are flat soft products that are placed around the perimeter of a bed to protect the baby from shocks. They are also called children's bumpers. Such protection is intended for newborns, one year old and children by age up to 3 years. Face pillows can be used in the future, for example, as toys. Parents are provided with a wide selection of protective barriers for children. There are 3- and 4-sided options, low and high models. If the sides have a little height, then the child will be constantly in sight, which will allow mom to remain calm for his condition. High options will be useful for older children, as they are restless and more independent. Those who want to save or test themselves in sewing can make a children's bumper on their own. There are high-quality materials on sale. You can still find many interesting execution options.
Boots are placed on all sides of the bed. Their main task is to promote the safety of the kid and protect its body from diseases. Bumpers protect the child from falling out of bed, shocks about its elements and drafts. If there is no place to install a bed, except near the window, - Bursts are used. Curious children also love to poke hands and legs between sticks. This is another reason for the use of special devices. An additional value of this protection is to promote falling asleep and comfortable sleep, as nothing will distract the baby. Bursts perform a developing function. Multicolored drawings in the form of people, animals and various objects will be the subject of study for the baby. The child will soon begin to learn these items and details in the surrounding world. He will learn to focus. It is important that the picture is not annoyed. Removable items on protective pillows will develop motor skills.
The advantages and disadvantages of the side shrinkage
The bumpers made are more versatile. In the case of manual manufacture, you can ideally calculate how much material will need to a specific bed. Unlike store products, which often has a specific unpleasant smell, homemade barriers are created from the desired material. The uniqueness of the side, as a developing toy, also deserves attention. In addition, they are multifunctional. When the kid grows up and "will change" the bed into a large, the pads will decorate the sofa or the game zone. They can be mastered with the calculation of it. The side can be made a full-fledged decorating detail, in which style. It is selected taking into account the sex and age of the child. The disadvantages, as in the case of factory products, is to reduce the space inside the bed and the feeling of its "compression". It is worth noting the complexity of the workflow and high time costs, which can be avoided by purchasing a ready-made bumper. In addition, on homemade pillows is harder to make an interesting picture.
What fabric sew
The quality of the paddled pads depends on the selected tissue. Its main characteristics are density and naturalness. You need to choose "breathable" materials. It is necessary to take care that the fabric is eco-friendly and hypoallergenic. Natural fibers are better even the highest quality synthetic matter, because it does not pass air and can cause an allergic reaction. Select among the canvases made of cotton. The appropriate material are sitherges, hazard, flax, flannel, bike. Before cutting the fabric, you will need to wash it and try. Choosing the material, you should immediately determine, such a drawing is suitable or not whether it will be interesting to the child. For fabrics, a density is important for protection from cold and durability, because small children love to suck and study all the items around.
Selection of filler
In this case, preference must be given to the synthetics. Previously, a natural fluff was considered a good option. Nowadays, it is Polyester, Hollar, Periothek, Hollofiber, Sintepon and Porolan. The last two materials are more traditional. All these options facilitate sewing and washing. The optimal option is synthesis. It is additionally stitched in products over the entire perimeter to avoid the appearance of lumps. Such pillows are well erased and do not lose their properties after that. Well tolerate washing and foam rubber. However, this is not the safest material for children, despite the property well to retain the temperature. Hallofiber is worth noting: with its characteristic load, it will not lose its original form in many years, in addition he is hypoallergenic. Nevertheless, it is relatively expensive material.
Types of Bortykov
There is a wide variety depending on the characteristics. The type of design is removable and non-removable sides. The first subtype meets much more often and is characterized by a large selection of a placement method. Fuses are suitable and with openings. This type of protection will completely protect the child from the likelihood of injury. Products can be intended for boys or girls. In the first case, they are performed in cold colors or yellow. For girls, any color is suitable, except for the dark, first of all pink and pastel shades. By the fastening method there are 2 types of protective pillows: on strings and on velcro. In the first embodiment, fastening elements are located along the edges of the product. In the second case, the clasp is hidden, so the baby will not pay much attention to it. More sides in the crib differ in height (high, low). There are models Bombon with soft squares and a braid, which is easy to do on their own.
Step-by-step master class
The main stages of the manufacturer of the side in the crib do it yourself:
- Calculation of the number of products, their size.
- Preparation of tools and materials.
- Cutting fabric.
First you need to decide on the role of the protective partition. The key value is preferred height. The same applies to the configuration: solid throughout the perimeter or on 3 sides, so that with one child it is always visible (for example, from the side of the bed, where mom sleeps). It is also important to the number of elements to equip all facilities for the baby. To create a product, you will need fabric and filler, as well as all tools used during sewing. The fabric material is carefully prepared: stroking, and if necessary, it is erased before it. Next, patterns are made. Then they are transferred to the material. But if there is sufficient experience, the desired dimensions are immediately applied to the fabric. After that, sterns, ties and decorative elements are sewn. The process will largely resemble the manufacture of pillows. At the end, everything is going together - the product is ready.
How to calculate the number of products and their size
It is necessary to determine the optimal height of the side. For kids under 4 months old, they are made low. It is necessary that the parents have enough opportunities for the review. For babies trying to get up, more secure high options are needed. With a sleeping space length 120 cm and width 60, the total length will be 360 cm. The protection length is still calculated depending on the placement location. This indicator at P-shaped sidelights is usually 190 cm. The height of the bumper is a question of priorities. It is recommended to choose a fiber lowering so that the baby be in sight and could grab the rod when it rises. The height of 30 cm can be considered optimal. The side is done so that the baby can not stand on it. As for the number of products, the classical protection consists of 4 parts: 2 height 30-55 cm and a length (width) 60 cm, 2 of the same height and length (width) 120 cm. Thus, the barrier from individual pillows throughout the perimeter height 30 cm includes 12 elements.
Everything will go up to 3.6 m fabrics, but it is better to take more for the decor and the ability to correct mistakes!
Necessary materials and tools
First of all, the fabric and filler will be needed. The canvas preferably choose natural. Among the packs, the choice is better to stop on a synthetic rolled filler. He is hypoallergenic and erased without losing properties. In the work you will need a sewing machine. However, in the presence of skills and patientity, the sewing agers can be manually. More devices and tools as tailor pins, long line or "centimeter", needle, scissors will be required. For cutting, you should get a marker or pencil, as well as soap or chalk - something one to choose from. We need paper to create patterns, but with sufficient experience it is permitted immediately on the fabric. You still need threads in one color with the main matter. Other necessary devices: "zipper" or buttons, ribbons, braid, decorative elements (felt appliqués, lace, etc.).
Preparation and cutting fabric
Need clean ironed fabric. Patterns are made in advance, and then they are neatly transferred to matter. 1-1.5 cm is left on the seams. For bumpers with covers, it takes two sets of matter - lining and for covers. If the filler is selected rolled syntheps, then the cutting is carried out in the same way. Sample sizes, however, decrease by 1.5-2 cm (depends on the thickness of the material) so that the filler fit into the case. If the sides are made in the form of pillows, the undertaking will not need. It is only necessary to cut squares of a certain size. For a conventional rectangular crib, you need twelve pillows with a size of 30 × 30 cm. The pads in the form of houses can be made in the same way. The size is selected depending on the various crib parameters. The dimensions of the bed are carefully measured so that in which one can make the necessary adjustments can be made.
These works include 3 process:
- Sewing of the sides themselves.
- Creating strings.
- Sewing decorative covers.
The work begins with the fact that the lining fabric is formed by the outside, and the cover is sewn. The filler hole is left. The case is then turned out and the required material is inserted into it. The hole is neatly sewn, ideally done by hand and hidden seam. This procedure is carried out for each security element. The strings are sewn 2 methods - the usual or with velcro are obtained. The role of simple strings is capable of carrying tapes and braids. Suitable and main material. The number of strings and their size is an individual question. As a rule, two dozen fasteners are required: 4 for the head of the head and pull, 6 for both sidewalls. It is recommended to sew more fasteners for more reliable fixation. If sides are created, the pillows are created, then each need for at least 2 rises. In the case of decorative cases, it is necessary to note in advance the location of the fasteners and notify them.
How to put the ruffle into the side
To do this, you will need to know some nuances. First, it takes a strip of matter with a width of 7 to 15 cm wide. The length can be changed. It must be at least one and a half times more than that of the details. Folds in this case will not come out very voluminous. If the length of the ruffles exceeds the same part of the detail more than 2 times - the plize will be lush. Using a sewing machine, the cliff is easily suggested. Ryush will need to collect manually. To do this, use the usual needle. First, the needle is taken with the thread of the required length, then the matter is stacked by "accordion" and punishes. After that, it remains only to distribute pleate over the entire length of the thread. For instant chance, you will need to put the ruffle between the two layers of the material. Making flights, it is better to make a ruffle for all sides of the bed and connect them in the corners.
Methods of finished product decor
For this purpose, ruffles, appliques, large buttons, bows, ribbons, etc. If the pillows are decorated over the entire length of lace or rollers, then you need to notice them or enter in the main seams. The decor can be located on the front side of the cover. The bumper and the frame next to it also decorate the appliqués, patterns and patterns. For safety reasons, sides are made very soft, decorated with similar softness with tissues (for example, felt). Such products are also called upholstered samples. To decorate the side and rods, stickers with drawings are also used, including stickers for furniture. They should be placed on the outer part of the pillows and the inner side of the crib, so that the child does not unleash the items and was not subjected because of this danger. It is not suitable for decorating the side of the side, small objects like pebbles and rhinestones.
Master class sewing pillows in the form of animals for sides
There are many interesting options for the manufacture of bumpers in the form of animals. It can be exotic African animals or animals living in a moderate climate. Popular sampling varieties are "cat", "elk" and "owl". To make such a beautiful bumper, first of all you need to prepare tools and materials. This is a standard set of pencil or chalk, scissors, pins and threads. Fabrics are bought with interesting drawings, in several different versions. There are also patterns of faces parts for transfer to fabric. They are made by large and expressive. The body of the animal is performed from one or more parts. It is recommended to combine monotonous and motley fabrics. When items are sewn to the front of the product, the connection of all the canvases and filling the side of the scenario begins. At the very end, ribbons join the bumper. When the baby is growing, they can be removed to use a pillow as a toy.
First we make the pattern and carry it on the fabric. On samples should be the size of the cat, its ears, nose and cheeks. On the fabric to the pattern of the top of the body, you need to add 1 cm for allowances to the tissue. The lower part is made in size 34 × 17 cm, taking into account the allowances. A small or disappearing marker is drawn mouth, nose, mustache, eyes. It is necessary to adhere to symmetry. Further, the bottom strip is sewn to the top of the body and ironing the seams in one direction. Then the spruce, cheeks and ears are cut out of the felt. Details are sewn with small zigzag. Mustache, mouth and eyes embroider with a straight straight line for two or three times. Two 50-centimeter ribbons fold twice and attach to the product with a pin. The back detail of the product is exhibited in the same size as the front. Then they connect, the pillow turns and stuffed. The hole is sewn in a hidden way. Catics should be decorate with bows.
You will need to make patterns for:
- lower body (smaller head).
It still takes a cotton material in 2 colors, white fabric, satin ribbons of 60 × 2.5 cm, filler, threads Moulin for mouth and eye, pencil or portno chalk, scissors and pins. The first thing patterns in the shape of the body are attached to white tissue and the necessary element is cut into the scissors, taking into account the allowances. You need two such details. Horns, ears and spout are cut from various tissues (felt, etc.). Do not need to do the nose. Then the white material is taken in the form of a head and on it threads Muline are made of eyes and mouth, and also fastened and stitched sputted spout. The lower part of the body (from the colored material) gently sends to the head. Then the horns and its upper part are attached to it, including the length of the root roar. The next case the ears are casting. After that, tapes are attached. Half products are stitched and filled.
To sew a Bortych-owl, you will need a beautiful colored fabric (you can take green), better with a repeated pattern. For one element, we take a 50 × 75 cm with a cloth of 50 × 75 cm. It is cut into two parts of 50 × 37.5 cm. Squares 36 × 36 cm are drawn, which will "leave" on the head of owls. The remaining sections are necessary for creating the ears, they will also be drawn to the fabric. Next, you will need a piece of white matter 27 × 20 cm to create an eye. They are made by one figure, with the transition. Wings are cut out of the material of another color. Greens are well combined with gray. You can take a haze, gray peas. It marks a rectangle width 14 and 16-17 cm long. There is an arc on this fragment. Cruvible can be cut out of the same material. It is led by the eyes. All parts of the front side of the pillow are attached and stitched with a sewing machine, Switch Zigzag. Then the pencil draws eyes in the form of corners lowered down. Then they are made up with gray threads. At the end, the front side and the base are connected and fill with the padded material.
Borbs - bombons
The product will consist of a pillow 60 × 30 cm with small quadratics in size about 10 × 10 cm. If you plan to protect the crib from 3 sides - you will need 4 pillows, and if with 4 then 6. Squares Bombing Borbs are made from pieces of 17 × 17 and 10 × 10 cm. In the first case, it is a colored fabric with a pattern, in the second - white (you can take a hawk). On small square fragments, cuts are made about 5 cm. The edges of large colored pieces are attached to the pins to the small, in places where the corners of both tissues are connected. Further, folds are formed, which are also fixed by the pins. Each side is stitched at a distance of 0.5 cm from the edge. This is done 18 parts for one pillow 60 × 30 cm. Squares are stitched and stuffed with a filler from the back side. It is necessary to alternate elements of different color (ideally, the colors themselves are used at least 5). Similarly, the other pillows are made.
It is better to use ribbons as elements of fastening, it should be placed at a distance of 30 cm from each other.
As a fabric, it is better to choose something dense, for example, cotton velor. With the role of filler perfectly "cope" Hollofiber. On 1 picker, 120 cm long will go about 1 kg of this material. Initially, it is determined with the complexity of the product: a boat braid can be made not only in 3, but also in 4 strands. It is worth trying a more complex option. The length of the strand is calculated on the basis of their quantity. Since the side side of the bed is usually 120 cm in length, then a span braids from four elements will need 147 cm (120 cm multiplied by the coefficient 1.22). The required width is 19 cm. All 4 pieces of different colors are connected, and then also folded in half. These actions are made using the machine. Next, the resulting sleeve is tightly dressing on a 1.5-meter tube and another, more thin, pipe in the far end of the material is stuffed with holofiber.
- The free end of the fabric is sewn with a thread around the circumference. Closed sprawling and stitched the same.
- Creating braids begins from the formation of the center from the 1st and 3rd joints.
- The two remaining free end are connected by the thread.
The length of the braid can be adjusted to the amplification or weakening of the tension.
Features of sewing side rollers
Fabric for rollers is taken in 2, 3 or 4 different colors, including 1-2 canvas with drawings. It is better to choose a holofiber as a filler, since the shape of the frames implies a strong impact on the product. If the crib has conventional dimensions (120 × 60 cm), then shorter is made with a length of 60 cm, and the long - 100 cm. The optimal roller width is 12 cm. For 60-centimeter products, a 60 × 40 cm rectangle is needed and a circle with a diameter of 13 cm. Accordingly, for 100-centimeter rollers, a 100 × 40 cm rectangle is needed and the same circle (13 centimeters). From the wrong side, we sew a rectangle in the ring by large sides. Next, a circle is sewd to one of the roller holes. Another circle is joined to another edge, leaving 5-7 cm open. Then the product is turned and filled with stuffing. The hole is sewn manually.
How to sew pockets on a crib
The following materials will be needed:
- 2 tape segment 1 meter long;
- Singry procession, 60 × 50 cm;
- striped fabric, 60 × 60 cm;
- 2 pieces of white fabric 100 × 60 cm.
The width of the pocket is coordinated with the indicators of the bed. It is usually equal to 60 cm. The depth can be made a little less, about 50 cm. Fold the matter in the strip is twice and stroited. The same makes the same with white material. Then on the folded white tissue we apply a striot. Both placing free edges down. Then we flash the product along the boundaries of the striped fabric, but I leave the line in the middle, only by dividing it into two halves. Next, the rear element of the pocket is sewn. It is strengthened by Sinyprun. We fold the fabric to this filler and chain. The top and the sides are stringel. Then both main details fold the front side inside and flash the bottom and sides. After that, turn and align the product. At the top of the edges of 10 ribbons. Now in the product you can fold toys and other items.
Frame in the crib is a useful and beautiful item. He not only protects the baby, but also allows him to feel comfortable, develop and meet the need for the study of the world. Children's bumpers are closed from cold, which is not only necessary to one year old children. Bursts are both protection and a toy, and a decorative pillow. You can make this product itself. The first thing is preparing all the necessary materials. After that, the desired number of parts, sizes and shapes are determined. After creating the samples, the desired parameters are transferred to the fabric. Then the gradual sewing process begins: different elements are alternately connected, gradually acquiring a ready-made appearance. It is necessary to make sides, fasteners and decorative covers. The finished product is decorated with various soft additions. It is worth trying to make airbags in the form of animals.
Soft cute sibor or "bumpers" for a bed of a newborn - the necessary and practical thing. Such pillows will protect the child from injuries, drafts. In modern shops, a huge selection of similar products: just a pillow, a side of a pocket, bumper from bubbles. And which mimic bumpers can be sewed with their own hands in the form of animals and fabulous characters - a beetroot, cat, unicorn. How to sew high-quality and beautiful flights in the crib we will tell in this article.
Rectangular pillows in a crib
For sewing it will be necessary:
- Natural fabric, several colors;
- Satin tape suitable in color to the main fabric;
- Threads, sewing supplies.
To determine the size of the pillows, you need to measure the length of the short wall of the crib. Usually pillows are made square on the side length equal to half of this size. But you can make them rectangular by increasing the height of your wishes.
Draw a leaf for cutting the pillows, add 15 mm for points around the perimeter.
Gently cut out the pattern on the markup.
We fold the fabric by half the face up, placing the pattern of the jack to the fold line. Fix this position by pins.
Cut the details.
We remove the pins, the fabric fold in half the involve side. From the satin ribbon, cut off the strips of a length of 30 cm (if you need a large length, change this size if desired). We fold the ribbon twice and insert it into the corners of the part between the layers of the fabric.
At the same time, note that the long part of the tape should be inside the workpiece. Do not forget that on the perimeter there are 15 mm inputs, so the rusts should be inserted, not reaching the allowances, in the corners of the actual contour of the side. We temper the ribbon pins. The arrangement of the needle should be perpendicular to the future machine line so that when sewing the needle it could slip from the pin, without breaking down.
Mixed, and then spend the sides completely and 1/2 of the bottom.
Turn out the product.
Fill the case with filler through the remaining hole. We put the filler evenly, but not too tight. The side must turn out soft so that the baby was comfortable.
We sew the remaining hole on the typewriter or manually secret stitches.
I stroke the iron ready-made side, giving it a flat shape. As a result, the product will be great to keep the shape, look neat.
How to sew a side of a paddle in a crib
Now consider examples of the manufacture of sides on a crib in the form of beast.
Sovice Pillow for Borg
For manufacture, you will need:
- Natural fabric;
- Felt pieces for pupils (black) and beak (yellow color);
- Threads Moulin for embroidery;
- satin ribbon;
- Threads, sewing tools.
How to sew flights in a crib for newborns
Let's start manufacturing from the pattern. For this we need a sheet of paper A4. Let's draw on the right side of the vertical sheet. From it to the left side, we measure the consistently 4.5 cm, 4.0 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm. We carry out vertical straight lines through these points.
From the lower edge of the sheet on each of the verticals, measure the height. According to the right edge of the leaf of 18 cm, then in the right - 19 cm, 22.5 cm, 28.5 cm, 31.5 cm. We connect the dots with a smooth leakage concave line. From the highest point we carry out a convex line on the extreme left vertical, focusing in the photo.
For the pattern of the owl body, the square with a side of 16 cm, cut out.
The pattern of the beak is drawn in the form of a rhombus, a large diagonal of which is 5.5 cm, smaller - 4 cm. For peels, we perform the pattern in the form of a circle Ø7 cm, for pupil - Ø3,5 cm.
We fold the heads of the head and the torso and directly draw the contours of the wing directly. The maximum size in width should end on the second left of the vertical line. We move the pattern of the wing to a separate sheet.
Pattern is ready, then we will begin to sewing.
We fold the fabric into two layers, we rumble the patterns of the head and the body of the sumunation. Please note that we only drawn half the patterns, so we apply the middle line to the medium lines to the tissue. Cut with letters on the seams.
Similarly, cut out the second part.
Details for eye and wings cut out in double quantity from the fabric. Beak and pupils cut out of felt.
We rush to the main part, then sew a zigzag of eyes. Then we sew the usual seam on the typewriter or manually pupils and beaks. We admonish the wings of the zigzag. We move all the seams.
We fold the main details of the front sides inside. Sut off two pieces of ribbon for 60 cm tapes long. We put them in half and put the pillows into the side seams. We shoot the product around the perimeter, leaving an open area.
Soak the cover, we will straighten all the corners and flying.
We put inside the filler, distribute evenly. We sew an open area.
Optionally, the Sovice can be decorated, sewing a bow or embroider her mouth.
In the next video, it is described in detail how to actually sew Fortor "Unicorn" in a crib.
Frash in the Children's Bed "Unicorn": Video
Bork Spit for Baby Card
For manufacture, you will need:
- fabric with elastic properties;
- Threads, sewing tools.
How to sew flights in the crib
Kosher walled from strands. For each of them, we cut a rectangular blank. Its width is 13 cm, the length is the tripled length of the future braid. Then we turn every strip into a round strand for weaving.
We fold the strip in half, the out of the outside, stepping with the machine seam (it is preferable to sew on overlock), leaving the hole for packing.
Soak item, fill the filler. We sew left hole. Similarly, we make two more strands.
Optional for weaving pigtails, you can make a larger number of strands. The more harnesses are used for the manufacture of sides, the more volumetric and unusual will be braid.
Schemes of weaving harnesses - look in the figures below.
Skit Frame Your Hands: Video Master Class
Soft sides of four parts for a cinder newborns
To sew a child such flights in the crib need to be prepared:
- Cotton fabric of three colors - for the exterior and internal sides of the product, for tie;
- filler - leafy procession;
- Threads, sewing tools.
We measure and write down the lengths of the length and width of the crib, the required height of the side.
We cut two large details of two colors of the fabric. Dimensions - the height of the side on the length of the crib. In addition, we cut two short details. Their sizes are equal to the height of the side on the width of the crib. On all the details we provide allowances around the perimeter of 15 mm.
For ties, cut 10 strips (= 3 pcs. Per long item + 2 pcs. For each lateral detail).
Each strip is folded in half, flying, unfold.
Long sides sections to the center strips along the involve side. Then we fold the strip in half, affect. We obtain the beloved edge of the strip. Street it.
Burners stick to the front side of the outdoor parts of the bar at the corners and one tissue in the center of the long side of the greater item.
Outdoor and internal partic details fold the front sides, scrolling and sewing. We create parts around the perimeter, leaving an open area. Through it, we turn the item.
From the synthetone, cut the inner parts for the side. Their size should be equal to billets for sides minus allowances.
Insert the syntheps inside the pillowcase. Sewing holes manually secret stitches. You can sew a typewriter, so faster and easier.
Frame from composite details treated by Kant
For the manufacture of ports you will need:
- Cotton fabric of three colors - for the external and internal sides of the product and for tie;
- filler - leafy procession;
- cotton cord;
- Threads, sewing tools.
We measure and write down the lengths of the length and width of the crib, the required height of the side. Strip six identical details of two fabric coloring. Dimensions - the height of the side on the width of the bed. On all the details we provide allowances around the perimeter of 15 mm.
For belts, cut out 24 stripes. Each band is folded in half, we are locked up, deploy.
Long sides sections to the center strips along the involve side. Then we fold the strip in half, affect. It turns out the beloved edge of the strip, which is staring.
We are placed on oblique thread necessary (better with a small margin) The number of oblique beacks width 4-5 cm.
We sew them into one long detail.
For the manufacture of Kant, we put strips in half, putting inside the cord.
We rock the tissue pins along the cord. We sew Cant using a laptice for this operation for a zipper. With a line of the needle, it should fall into the material so close to the cord as much as possible.
We press the strings on the front side of the outdoor parts of the Bamper in the corners.
On the perimeter of the outdoor part, we rush or take on the front side of the Kant. Please note that the Kant must act beyond the part of the part exactly along the seam line.
In the sections of the increments of Kant's allowances.
Outdoor and internal parts of the Borchik are folded by the front parties, we roll and we mix.
Consparase parts around the perimeter, leaving an open area. Through it, we will turn the covers. Cut extra allowances in the corners.
Turn out the details.
From the synthetone, cut the inner parts for the side. Their size should be equal to billets for sides minus allowances.
Insert the syntheps inside the pillowcase.
Sewing holes manually secret stitches.
Bursts are ready!